Have you ever dreamed of a home that’s wonderfully private yet close to the beach? A sanctuary that’s calmingly tranquil yet within easy reach of all major amenities? If so, then you’re sure to fall in love with the latest home in the Endeavour Foundation Lottery.
The $1.2 million first prize package in draw 417 includes a spectacular home in Valdora, tucked into the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast. The view of Mount Coolum and the ocean spans the horizon and provides the perfect backdrop to this lavish retreat. The outdoor living areas flank an infinity pool and spa, with a private deck off the master suite and an alfresco with a million-dollar view. Inside there are multiple bright rooms which radiate from a centrally appointed living area which integrates the kitchen, dining room and main lounge. With four bedrooms including a private guest suite, you’ll have room to host all the visitors who are sure to appreciate the Zen-like atmosphere of your home in the hills.
Endeavour prize homes are always impressive, but the combination of location and features make this hinterland beauty particularly appealing.
The $1.2 Million Coastal Retreat
Living in the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast gives you the absolute best of both the beaches and the natural beauty of the rainforest. Less than fifteen minutes from your front door is Coolum Beach with its trendy cafes, markets and amusement parks. The beach is world renown for its excellent surf, gorgeous white sand, and surf club patrolled swimming.
Heading off in the other direction, you can explore all the great walks and eclectic communities of the hinterland. This is where you’ll find the artisans, wine makers and small farmers who sell their wares at the famous Emundi markets. You won’t have to venture far from home to find locally produced honey, baked goods and home-made fudge.
That’s assuming, of course, that you can tear yourself away from your own back deck. It won’t be easy with a luxurious infinity pool that literally takes you to the edge of a spectacular view. Soothe your muscles after a hike up Mount Coolum with a soak in the spa or stretch out in your dedicated yoga room. If you want to tune out, you’ve got your choice of massive flat-screen TVs in both the lounge and media room. Bifold doors open the master suite onto a private deck and make the al fresco an extension of the living room. It all adds up to spacious comfort that’s bathed in an abundance of natural light.
A generous design and electricals budget has fully equipped this home with contemporary furnishings that bring hues of deep grey and taupe to a principally white décor. Timbered floors, textured rugs and rich fabrics add that finishing touch of style to a home that’s both welcoming and truly elegant.
Features of the Luxurious Prize Home
Located just an hour from Brisbane and minutes from the coast, the $1.2 million home in Valdora is loaded with special features that will make living in the hinterland an absolute delight.
- $1,294,870 first prize package
- Spectacular views of both the coast at Coolum Beach and the hinterland
- 3 square metres total living space set on a 4,122 square metre lot
- Central living room, dining area and kitchen bisected with a double-sided fireplace
- Kitchen is a chef’s dream with multiple high-end appliances, work spaces, and a large central breakfast bar
- Alfresco has room for both outdoor dining and comfortable relaxed seating
- Four bedrooms in total including a master suite that has its own deck
- Master ensuite opens onto the private deck for a great view from the tub
- Guest room has an ensuite and direct access to the alfresco and exterior lounge area
- Third full bathroom between the third and fourth bedrooms
- Media room with a huge wall-mounted flat screen TV for movie nights
- Serene yoga room
- Study / home office
- $110,000 furnishings and design package
- $11,757 worth of electricals including a security system with 6 months of monitoring
- Sparkling infinity pool and spa
- SolarEdge system to reduce energy bills
- Garage has parking for two vehicles
- Laundry room
- $10,000 in gold bullion to pay for rates, water and travel
- All Legal transfer fees paid
- Estimated rental income of $62,400 a year (furnished) or $57,200 (unfurnished)
Note These Important Dates
31 October 2018: The Endeavour Foundation Lottery Draw #417 closes at 7:00 pm AEST
3 October 2018: Deadline for the Early Bird Draw. You could win $5,000 in cash as long as you make your ticket purchases on or before this date ($5,000 in gold bullion for residents of Victoria and NSW)
7 November 2018: The draw will be held at 11:00 am AEST at the Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Ave., Cannon Hill, Queensland.
Members of the public are invited to attend so be sure to drop by and catch all the live action.
Notification is made to all winners by registered mail. Results will also be published in The Courier Mail on 10 November 2018. You can find the list of winners on this site shortly after the conclusion of the draw.
Come and Take the Tour
If you want to see the amazing view for yourself and get a real feel for what could be your future home, take a drive to the Sunshine Coast. The prize home is open for public inspection from 10am to 5pm, seven days a week until October 31st. Street parking available and the address you’re looking for is 79 Skybolt Road, Valdora QLD 4561.
Tickets Now on Sale
Maximize your chances of winning this $1.2 million prize with a ticket book. After spending $30, you’ll start to receive free chances and any one of them could be the winner!
Number of Prize Home Tickets
Buy 1 ticket
Buy 2 tickets
Buy 4 tickets
Buy 10 tickets
Buy 14 tickets
Buy 30 tickets
Thank you for supporting the Endeavour Foundation. Funds raised from the home lottery go towards helping Australians with a disability become more fully integrated into the community. Your contribution towards independent living is always much appreciated. Good luck in the draw!