In Mater Prize Home Lottery No. 261 you have the opportunity of winning a luxurious riverfront home in beautiful Brisbane; valued at over $1.9 million.
What is the Mater Foundation?
It’s the charitable arm of Mater Health Services in Brisbane. The aims of the Mater Foundation are to promote, engage and manage philanthropic support to fund research, clinical care and education for the prevention and treatment of disease in people of all ages.
Tell Me About The Prize Home in Brisbane!
This fabulous home is located at Hamilton Reach in Brisbane. With ideal positioning on the Brisbane River and just a few minutes to the Brisbane CBD, our newest Mater Prize Home is simply ‘Riverfront Luxury’! You will LOVE this stunning home!
Special Features of this Incredible Double-Storey Villa –
- 3 spacious bedrooms;
- Main bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite, with river views;
- 2 bathrooms, with ensuite to the first bedroom;
- Main bathroom has free-standing bath, shower, basin, and toilet;
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have a shared balcony;
- Powder room – toilet downstairs;
- Retreat room, with outdoor courtyard;Hope island
- Dining and living areas open onto outdoor alfresco area;
- Alfresco BBQ area with automated retractable awning;
- Plunge pool overlooking the river;
- 2-car garage and storage in basement;
- Direct access to river-walk.
Your Money Helps!
The Mater Foundation conducts a host of fundraising activities every year, including the Home Lottery, direct mail appeals, and other events. All these activities are designed to raise money to help fund initiatives like –
- Mater’s world-renowned research; searching for better methods of diagnosing, treating, and ultimately curing life-threatening diseases;
- The purchase of much-needed life-saving medical equipment; and
- Providing support for patients and their families, both emotionally and financially.