This stunning and sophisticated Terrace home in the heart of Glebe, Sydney, could be yours if you hold the Winning ticket in the Mater Prize Home Package draw 268. You will celebrate the new year 2017 as Australia’s newest millionaire because the total prize package is valued at an amazing $1,830,762!
You will love the close proximity to fabulous locations like Bondi Beach, which is a mere 10 km, from your front door, you can buy fresh produce at the Harold Park Tram Shed Markets only a 600m walk away and you are only 2.5km from the Sydney City Centre, this makes your new property very sought after and a fabulous investment for your future capital growth.
Let’s take a closer look at the impressive Prize Package up for grabs at 13 Scotsman Street Glebe NSW 2037, thanks to the team at Mater Prize Homes.
The total number of tickets to sold is capped at 9,500,000, this represents exceptional odds for winning. First Prize value is $1,830,762 which includes;
- A Strata Titled Terrace located at 13 Scotsman Street Glebe NSW 2037, valued at $1,650,000
- The Terrace is 234 M2 including 1 lock up garage and one allocated car space
- The first 12 months Water and Council Rates are paid $994
- Body Corporate fees are paid for 12 months from draw date $6,732
- Stamp duty is paid $76,513
- Legal fees for transfer is paid $600
- Comes with a stylish furniture package valued at $93,923
- A Travel and accommodation package to visit your new home valued at $2,000 is included
- If you purchase equal to or a minimum of $30 in tickets in a single transaction, you will also be in the draw to win the "Ultimate Sites Of Sydney Escape" Prize valued at $10,000
When you secure your Tickets in the Mater Prize Home Draw 269, you have the Chance of Winning the Lifestyle of Your Dreams.
Sydney is a diverse and vital City, you can join the crowds in the retail precincts and bag yourself a bargain or three. You can find every style of food you could desire, eat in or take away. Your luxuriously designed home has a plethora of activities almost right at the door step. Darling Harbour is only 2.5 km, Jubilee Park is only a short walk, as is Roselle Bay and Blackwater Bay. The botanic gardens would probably become a favourite destination. The Lyric Theatre has an amazing array or world class shows. If you are feeling particularly energetic, doing the Climb on Sydney Harbour Bridge, would be one of those experiences, you never forget.
Remember these Dates
Mater Prize Home Lottery No 269 Closes at 8 pm AEST Wednesday 22nd February 2017. Drawn1 pm AEST Friday 24th February 2017. Drawn at Mater Foundation at 620 Stanley Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101.The public is invited to attend the Draw. Winners will be notified by mail. The results will be published in the public notices section of The Australian on Wednesday 1st March 2017 and also on our website.
This sophisticated Terrace home is jam packed with features, presented in unmistakeable style.
You will love entertaining guests when they are in town and you will love the comforts this impressive home offers.
- The Terrace comes with one lock up garage, which also has space for storing some of those items you just don’t want inside, like tools or camping gear and push bikes. There is also an additional secure car parking space allocated to this Terrace. Of course, extra car spaces are available for when you are popping home for a moment or have guests visiting, who arrived in their car.
- This luxury Terrace home is 234 m2, has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a powder room
- Upstairs is the bedroom zone, with the Master suite at one end and two more bedrooms at the other end.The master suite is spacious, fresh and filled with light. It has floor to ceiling windows with a sliding door out to your own private balcony. The Ensuite boasts a free standing bath, his and hers basins set in solid surface tops and the vanity has ample storage space. Huge frameless mirrors, give the already large room the feel of luxury. The glass shower screen is frameless and spacious as well. The Walk in robe offers more storage space, for the clothes lovers amongst us.
- The laundry is located between the master ensuite and the main bathroom. It is equipped with quality appliances and offers more cupboard space, for linen, your vacuum cleaner and Iron, etc.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 also host direct access to a shared balcony to catch the afternoon breezes and soak in the vibrant atmosphere of the location. Bedroom 3 has a walk through robe and a desk, for study or to surf the net.
- The entire terrace will always feel comfortable, it split system, fully ducted air-conditioning is provided throughout.
- Downstairs, we start from the entry with a small terrace at the front, a huge private front door and secure fencing and gate leading to the entry. It has a very impressive and sophisticated presence.
- The entrance leads into the casual living zone, with stairs leading up to the Bedroom zone and down to the garage.
- The kitchen is open and spacious, it has solid surfaces and elegance, you could comfortably place stools and use the servery as a breakfast bar, where you can entertain while you prepare scrumptious delicacies that you have collected from the fresh food market, while you sip on a sparkling apple cider.
- Behind the kitchen is the discreet powder room, separated by not one, but two doors.
- Beyond the kitchen is the Dining zone with seating for 4.
- At the other end of the terrace, is a divine loungeroom, overlooking the outdoor area.
- The tiled outdoor area is partly covered and the openness is what gives freedom to let in the beautiful sunlight which brings this home to life. Inside and outside zones blend seamlessly, with furnishings that complement one zone to the next.
There will be limited opportunities to view this magnificent property
We thank Prince of Whales Hospital Foundation for opening the home on the following dates
- 14-15 January 2017
- 21-22 January 2017
- 28-29 January 2017
- 4-5 February 2017
Purchasing tickets for Mater Prize Home Lottery No 269 is easy and it only takes one ticket to win. Purchasing more tickets such as books (see details below) increases your chances of holding the winning ticket on the day the Winner is drawn. If your ticket is the winner, and you have purchased a book of tickets, you will also win the prize associated with that book buyer prize. All Book buyer rewards can be exchanged for the equivalent value in Gold Bullion
|$2 Ticket||1 Chance to Win||1 CHANCE TO WIN|
|$5 Book||3 Chances to Win||3 CHANCES TO WIN|
|$10 Book||6 Chances to Win||$10,000 SHOPPING SPREE AT COLES/MYER|
|$15 Book||10 Chances to Win||$20,000 TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION VOUCHER|
|$20 Book||15 Chances to Win||$25,000 HOME ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE|
|$25 Book||20 Chances to Win||$30,000 CAR OF YOUR CHOICE|
|$30 Book||25 Chances to Win||$35,000 GOLD BULLION|
|$40 Book||35 Chances to Win||$45,000 ROUND THE WORLD CRUISE|
|$50 Book||45 Chances to Win||$50,000 IN GOLD BULLION|
|$70 Book||65 Chances to Win||$55,000 CARAVAN OF YOUR CHOICE|
|$100 Book||100 Chances to Win||$60,000 CAR OF YOUR CHOICE|
Sights of Sydney Bonus Prize valued at $10,000
When you purchase a $30 book or more tickets in one transaction and in one name, you automatically go into the draw to win the ’Sights of Sydney" Bonus Prize. Closes 8 pm EST on Wednesday 22nd of February, 2017 and will be drawn at 1 pm EST on Friday 24th, February 2017
This incredible Mater Travel Package includes
- Return airfares from nearest Capital City
- Airport taxes
- Return private airport transfers
- 3 nights at the exquisite Shangri-la Sydney on the Rocks, accommodation in an executive grand Harbour suite with breathtaking views over Sydney Harbour
- Breakfast daily, Health club access and private check-in and check-out, afternoon tea daily and evening drinks and canapes from 6-8pm
- A brilliant twilight Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
- 30 minutes scenic flight over Sydney
- An incredible Taronga Zoo’s Wild Experience including small, personalised group fully escorted by a keeper, photo opportunity with koalas, hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, visit a working animal kitchen, venture behind-the-scenes in the Australian nightlife house and enjoy encounters with nocturnal creatures, meet hand-raised kangaroos and wallabies, round-trip on the sky safari, all-day zoo access, morning and afternoon tea and a take home souvenir.
- Sydney Opera House guided tour and performance ticket in "A" reserve seating
- Seaplane transfers and a 3 -course a-la-carte lunch at famous Jonah’s Restaurant Whale Beach
- Dinner at Altitude Restaurant on level 36 at the Shangri-la Hotel (up to the value of $400)
- Travel insurance with cancellation cover of up to $10,000
Tickets you Purchase Today, go to support Mater Hospital and Mater Reseach (Brisbane).
Every year Mater helps over 10,000 babies into the world. Unfortunately, not all babies will be born healthy and strong. 8% of babies will be born prematurely and many other babies will experience complications before they are even born. Every night, up to 79 babies are cared for in Maters Neo-Natal Critical Care Unit. These babies receive the critical care they need around the clock. On average babies will spend 18 1/2 days in the Neo Natal Unit. Your ticket purchases can also help Mater Research team continue their work, developing potential solutions to a range of challenges premature and seriously ill babies face.