Looking for something a little out of the ordinary? We know you’ll find just that in this amazing contemporary home in Coomera Quays. The first prize in Mater draw 292 is an architecturally stunning waterfront home that’s all about marrying stylish good looks with luxurious living. This is a home like no other, and the perfect offering for the win of a lifetime.
This classy residence has four bedrooms and an open-concept living area. There’s a Large multipurpose family room complete with retro arcade system, PlayStation, board games, TV, and minibar. Then there’s the saltwater swimming pool, the BBQ area and the sunbathing deck. You’ll be spending as much time enjoying the sea breeze as you will relaxing in every other part of this truly unique home.
If you’ve been looking for a prize home on the Gold Coast but want a place that really stands out, this is your draw. Get your tickets early and secure your chance to win this spectacular property in Coomera.
FEATURES OF 9 Lanyard Close, Coomera QLD 4209
A distinctive home with unique architectural features and a delightful array of turquoise and coral accents. Beautifully designed for casual living in an opulent Gold Coast setting.
- First prize package is valued at $1,719,585
- 365 square metres of luxurious living on a 716 square metre lot
- Modern kitchen with Spacious open-plan dining and lounge areas
- Kitchen has a central island with low-stool seating
- Dining area comfortably seats six
- Large wall-mounted flat screen television in the lounge
- Multi-purpose family room at the front of the home
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & patio overlooking the canal
- Modern interior design & furnishing package $147,611
- 2 bathrooms and 2 powder rooms
- Very large exterior lounge with alfresco dining table, outdoor furnishings, BBQ with kitchenette, and a pool table
- 12m x 4m saltwater swimming pool with Beautiful waterfront alfresco area with BBQ
- Professionally landscaped interior courtyard and garden
- Large outdoor relaxing areas
- Dedicated outdoor workout area
- Furnishings and electricals valued at $147,611
- Alarm system & CCTV system with 6 cameras
- Includes an additional $2,500 in gold bullion
- 2 Yamaha 3-seater jet skis, Dunbier double jet ski trailer, jet ski licence course worth $27,474
- Private 8m x 3m Flat Deck Series pontoon
- 2 stand-up paddleboards
Should you decide to rent out the prize home fully furnished, you can expect to receive a second income of approximately $46,800 a year. Pay off your mortgage or accelerate your retirement date as your investment property continues to gain value over time.
TAKE NOTE OF THESE IMPORTANT DATES
The Mater Prize Home Lottery Draw #292 will close on Sunday 20 December 2020. The draw will take place on 22 December 2020.
TICKET BOOKS NOW ON AVAILABLE FOR DRAW 292
You can make single ticket purchases in this $1.7 million draw for $2 each, but you’ll get the best value for money by buying a ticket book. A $30 book, for instance, gives you 25 chances to win as opposed to the 15 you’d get by buying them separately. If you go all the way to a $100 book, it’s like getting each chance for half price. Additionally, ticket books add gold bullion to the first prize package if you win, worth anywhere from $35,000 to $60,000 based on the value of your purchase.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Thousands of mothers and newborns depend on the Mater Foundation for the care, service and world-class research they provide in the field of natal health care. Mater has been raising funds through the Mater Prize Home Lottery for over 60 years, and the proceeds from your ticket purchases will help save lives. We thank you on their behalf for your support and hope you’ll soon be settling into your ultimate waterfront lifestyle.