If you dream of living ‘The Gold Coast Life’ then this is the lottery for you!
You could become one of the very few lucky people living the Gold Coast Lifestyle dream: when you win this lottery you’ll enjoy absolute beach front living in one of the world’s most beautiful places – Palm Beach. Someone has to win this home on ‘Millionaires Row’, so why not you? Your new home has superb vistas of Palm Beach from the spacious living areas and the master bedroom: can’t you just visualize it?
Here’s just a sample of the benefits that come with this gorgeous home –
- Contemporary 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, open plan design home; beautiful living areas and breath-taking views of Palm Beach;
- Absolute beach-front living: you’ll awaken every morning to the comforting sounds of the ocean;
- You can host your family and friends on your huge balcony with completely retractable shutters, meaning you’re free to enjoy alfresco entertaining all year round;
- Master bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Just steps away from the inviting beach and a mere short stroll to restaurants, cafes, and shops;
- Remember, you don’t have to live in your new home: if you choose to rent this amazing property you’ll enjoy an income well above the average Australian’s wage.
- PRIZE VALUE $2,104,973
- Estimated Rental Return $8,400 P.A.
- Open for inspection 9am to 5pm AEST, 7 days a week.
- Draw closes 8pm AEST Tuesday 7th April 2015
- Drawn 10am AEST Wednesday 15th April 2015
And in addition to winning this awesome home on Palm Beach, you’ll also receive –
- Furniture and electrical appliances to the value of $68,756;
- Your rates, water, and corporate fees will be paid up-front for twelve months; and
- A travel voucher to the value of $2,000.
Palm Beach – Queensland
Palm Beach on Queensland’s Gold Coast is a scenic beachside suburb, renowned for its natural beauty because it remains one of the least-developed areas of the Gold Coast. Palm Beach was given its name because of its amazing 3.8 km stretch of beach between Currumbin Creek and Tallebudgera Creek.
On millionaire’s row the properties on Jefferson Lane are well known for their absolute beach front homes. What an idyllic lifestyle! A lifestyle most of us can only dream of.
Palm Beach residents and visitors enjoy –
- A lifestyle of peace and relaxation, right away from the busy Gold Coast central business district;
- Simply stunning views of the Gold Coast skyline to the north and famous Currumbin Rock to the south;
- A short drive from Surfers Paradise: world famous beachside suburb and home to a huge variety of entertainment venues and restaurants; not to mention Broadbeach’s famous entertainment and restaurant precinct;
- Close proximity to fashionable and trendy shopping, restaurants and cafes, with many dining options including Italian, French, Japanese, Indian, Thai, and of course the very best of modern Australian fare;
- An extremely popular surfing beach during the summer months, hosing many national and local surfing events.