Yes, that’s right! first prize in RSL Draw No. 331 is a $3.6 million beachfront home. And we’re talking absolute beachfront! Located on the Gold Coast’s beautiful Palm Beach, this is the lottery we all want to win. Can’t you just visualize yourself waking up every morning to a view of pristine, sandy beaches and the sound of waves breaking on the shoreline?
This stunning home offers no less than THREE LEVELS of expansive views over beautiful Palm Beach. You can entertain in style on your private rooftop, or perhaps you’d rather relax with family and friends in your beach side alfresco dining area. If you win this magnificent home, the choice will be all yours!
Some Features of This Magnificent Home Include –
- This is a whopping 400m² absolute beachfront, 3-level home with breath-taking ocean views;
- The home consists of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms;
- You will literally step onto the beach from your own backyard;
- Entertaining will be a breeze! Simply host your family and friends on your own private rooftop entertainment area, complete with barbecue, kitchen and lounge;
- Your prize includes furniture and electrical appliances to the value of $141,717;
- And because it’s Christmas you’ll also receive a Christmas tree and gifts from Santa worth more than $6000!
- More About Palm Beach
Palm Beach is renowned for its natural beauty. It’s a scenic southern beachside suburb, named after the beautiful 3.8 km stretch of sand between Currumbin Creek and Tallebudgera Creek.
Palm Beach residents and visitors alike enjoy the many, many benefits of living right on the coast; such as –
- A relaxing Australian lifestyle, just far enough away from the busyness of the Gold Coast CBD;
- Fabulous views: to the north you have the wonderful Gold Coast skyline, and to the south there’s the famous Currumbin Rock;
- Palm Beach is just a short drive from Surfers Paradise, the world-famous beachside suburb which is home to a huge array of restaurants, markets, and entertainment venues;
- It’s also very close to Broadbeach with its renowned entertainment and restaurant precinct;
- You’ll have many dining options to choose from – Italian, French, Japanese, Indian, Thai, and not forgetting Australia’s best modern fair;
- You’ll also have close access to trendy shops and cafes;
- Palm Beach is a very popular beach for surfers during the summer months, with many local and national surfing events being hosted right here.
About the RSL Art Union
Today, the RSL Art union has become well known for completely changing the lives of its lucky winners. But more importantly, the RSL Art union lottery is our most effective fundraising activity for raising funds to help support the wonderful men and women who defend our great country.
How Will I Receive My Tickets?
If you order your tickets on the website they will be emailed to your nominated email address which you provided at the time of placing your order. All other tickets will be posted to the postal address you provided when you purchased your tickets.
Where Is the RSL Art Union Lottery Draw Held?
A public draw is held for every Art Union. It’s held at the RSL Art Union office which is located at level 2, 283 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley in Queensland – or as specified on Art union tickets.
If I Win, Are Taxes Payable on 1st Prize?
This is the good news! All our RSL Art Union prizes are completely tax-free to the value of the prize.
What Happens If I Win Gold Bullion
If you win gold, you have the option of taking possession of the gold bullion, or alternatively you can sell the gold bullion for its value in cash. You should note that selling costs for gold and market variations do apply when selling gold bullion.
Are All of Your Houses Brand New?
Most of the prize homes we offer are built brand-new; however some are existing homes which have been expertly renovated. The RSL Art Union will occasionally purchase a home and refurbish it. The RSL works closely with our accredited partners in the building industry in both these scenarios to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.