RSL's Draw 335 Prize Home has 3 New Homes as First Prize!
Draw 335 has ended, but RSL Art Union have a new prize home, Get tickets for it here:Buy your tickets now
Get ready to have your heart racing for the RSL Art Union’s biggest Prize Home Lottery yet! What’s more exciting is the fact that this giant draw’s ticket costs as little as $5!
By far, Draw 335 offers the best odds in the history of RSL Art Union Prize Home Lotteries. When you purchase a ticket, you will get the chance to win 1 of 101 awesome prizes! In the spirit of mateship, this special lottery draw commemorates the 101st anniversary of the Gallipoli Campaign by giving away 101 prizes.
By joining this draw, not only will you gain the chance to win one of the prizes, but you’ll also contribute to the RSL Art Union’s tireless efforts of supporting veterans and other defence personnel and their families in Australia. Since the 1950s, the RSL Art Union has run several lotteries making it a recognised and widely popular prize home lottery in the country. Moreover, when you join this lottery, you’ll be doing yourself the favour of gaining a chance at snatching the awesome first prize of three prize homes, or one of the other 101 prizes that are up for grabs!
First Prize: Win 3 Prize Homes!!!
Don’t miss your chance to join this year’s biggest RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw! If you have been dreaming of owning the keys to a luxury apartment, RSL is giving you the chance to win not one, not two but three prize homes. Yes, that’s right! Three properties in Australia's most affluent locations are up for grabs: Bondi, St. Kilda and Noosa valued at over $3.1 million.
1) Bondi Apartment:
Have you ever dreamed of living near Bondi Beach’s white sand, boutique street stalls, glitzy bars and cafes and picturesque running tracks? Well, your dreams may be realized soon if you become Draw 335’s lucky first prize winner! You will get to experience Bondi’s sun-drenched, carefree lifestyle and become part of entertaining events that are held all year round. With all the community art shows and running marathons, who wouldn’t dream of living by this one-kilometre long beach?
- Bondi Beach – an ultimate attraction in the area, this location is synonymous with sunbathing, beach walks, swimming, kitesurfing, surfing, and windsurfing… that’s certainly the life!
- Take a dip at Bondi Baths – a recognised landmark in Bondi Beach for over 100 years
- Learn more about the Australian culture at the local art galleries: take a tour inside Australia’s oldest Aboriginal and Indigenous Art Gallery, Coo-ee Aboriginal Art Gallery; enjoy the works of local artists displayed inside the Bondi Art Lounge, and more
- Complete all your purchasing needs and satisfy all your shopping cravings – from the practical to the sophisticated – at Westfield Bondi Junction
- Bondi Markets, every Sunday; Mamasan Market Bondi, every Sunday 10 ‘til 4; Bondi Farmers Markets
- Unwind and play golf at Bondi Golf Course
- Bondi Open Air Cinema
- Feast your eyes on the scenic views during your Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal walk or Bondi to Watsons Bay Coastal Walk
The Bondi Apartment’s Incredible Features…
- Own the keys to a two-bedroom apartment located in 63 sq metres of seaside luxury in Sydney's iconic Bondi.
- Living in this modern home will let you enjoy Sydney from a premier location – just a few minutes’ walk to the beach, the CBD and all the very best this great city has to offer.
- This property comes with $37,126 worth of furniture and electrical appliances and rates, along with water and body corporate for the year.
- Enjoy your living right in the heart of Sydney in a home with fantastic views and a car space that can never be taken from you.
Situated at 1/8 Sandridge Street Bondi NSW 2026.
Don’t miss your chance to live the ultimate dream! Buy your ticket, or tickets and enter the draw now!
1) St Kilda Apartment
If you win the first prize for the RSL Art Union Anzac Day Prize Home Lottery Draw, you will get an apartment that’s located in Melbourne’s iconic seaside spot. St Kilda Beach is known for the picturesque view of Port Phillip, its sandy beach, and palm-line boardwalk. Enjoy leisure walks along Luna Park, Catani Gardens and Acland Street where you can witness the multicultural heritage of Melbourne. Have a swell time with your friends or loved ones around Fitzroy Street’s outdoor pubs, wine bars, fine dining restaurants and cafes. There are certainly a lot of activities you can enjoy once you move into your apartment in St Kilda.
- Considered as Melbourne’s most famous beach, St Kilda beach is popular with walkers, joggers, rollerbladers, kitesurfers, windsurfers, swimmers
- St Kilda Pier and Pavilion, and St Kilda sea Baths bars and restaurants
- Enjoy the beauty of nature at St Kilda's Botanical Gardens
- Right beside St Kilda, you will find Luna Park which is St Kilda’s ultimate fun destination
- Keep yourself satiated with the delicious dishes offered in restaurants along Fitzroy Street and the coffee and cakes along Acland Street
- Watch movies at the iconic Astor Theatre
What are the features of your new St Kilda apartment?
- Picture yourself living in a brand new Melbourne home with 105 sq metres of space!
- Aside from featuring a stylish interior, this luxury apartment is also close to Port Phillip Bay and Acland Street which is known for its wide selection of cafes and restaurants.
- Enjoy the stunning water views while you dine from your own alfresco.
- The property comes with $42,859 worth of elegant interior decorating, furniture and electricals. This means you will live a life of style in one of Australia’s most popular and biggest cities!
Situated at 'Halo' 809/163 Fitzroy Street St Kilda Vic 3182
You don’t have to worry for rates, water and body corporate fees for 12 months because all of these will be covered by the prize. So buy your tickets now to win!
3) Noosa Apartment:
If you think the prizes couldn’t get any better than the apartments in Bondo and St. Kilda, you’re dead wrong because if you win the RSL Draw 335 lottery, you will also get an apartment in Noosa! A world-famous holiday destination, Noosa is known for its expansive beaches and colourful bays. There are a lot of outdoor activities you can choose from if you would want to spend time outside your Noosa apartment. You can surf the waves, hike across Noosa National Park’s cliffs and forests or canoe through the Noosa River Everglades. You will also enjoy strolling along the trendy Hastings Street where you can find bustling bars, cool cafes, alfresco restaurants and designer boutiques. If you want to get the best of what nature and culture have to offer, then living in Noosa would be ideal for you.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the glorious views and walking tracks at Noosa National Park and Tewantin National Park
- Amazing views from the Laguna Lookout
- Have an enjoyable shopping and dining experience along Hastings Street Noosa
- Visit Noosa Main Beach where you can swim, surf, windsurf, kitesurf and have gentle beach walks along the pristine and patrolled bay
- Go to Noosa River where you can boat, kayak and canoe, horse ride, fish. Enjoy fishing tours, and boat tours, and off-road tours.
- Noosa Farmers Market and Noosa Marina Sunday Markets
- You can swing by Sunshine Coast and the see attractions of Underwater World, Aussie World, Australia Zoo and more!
What are the features of the Noosa Apartment?
- Live a life of style in your very own 126-sq metres Noosa apartment
- This lovely three-bedroom apartment boasts Noosa River and ocean views, two bathrooms and 2 car spaces. Have access to an expansive balcony for open plan living and those spectacular views.
- This gorgeous Noosa apartment comes with $65,558 worth of stylish furniture and electrical appliances and rates
- You don’t have to worry about water and body corporate fees because they are paid for the first 12 months – you’re all set to move in!
- Live in ultimate class and comfort in a home that features an outdoor pool and proximity to everything that this classy coastal town has to offer!
Situated at 'The Rise' 18/37 Noosa Drive Noosa Heads Hastings Street Noosa Qld 4567
Purchase your tickets today, so you can walk along Hastings Street tomorrow!
Second Prize: Drive a Brand New BMW X1
When you buy ticket/s for the RSL Draw 335 lottery, you also get the chance to win the second prize which is a BMW X1 worth over $50,000! This luxurious vehicle features precise steering, a sporty suspension and a spirited engine. You will definitely feel the power of 228 horses barrelling down the highway. Enjoy the optimal balance of acceleration and fuel consumption with the X1’s 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission. Aside from those, the X1 can drive through bad weather and on muddy roads. Needless to say, it is an all-around vehicle that suits any type of driver. Delivered in Brisbane and registered in Queensland, this spectacular white BMW includes all on-road coasts, excluding comprehensive motor insurance. But if you’re not from Queensland, don’t worry because the car will be delivered to your nearest capital city!
Prize value: $57,220 RRP.
3rd Prize: Win a VIP Melbourne Cup Experience for You and a Friend!
Have you ever dreamed of being right inside the venue for ‘the race that stops a nation’? When you win the third prize for the Anzac Day RSL Prize Home Lottery, you get two front row tickets to watch the Melbourne Cup 2016 on the 1st of November right at the Flemington Racecourse. Prepare your most outrageous hats, colourful dresses and spanking new suits because once you win this prize, you will enjoy every single moment of the action and events that this most loved horse race competition in the country will feature.
Prize includes the following for two people (All travellers must be over 18 years old):
- Return flights from your closest capital to Melbourne
- Airport transfers to your hotel
- 5 luxurious nights in a 5-star hotel
- Limousine transfers to Flemington racecourse
- Entry to the exclusive "The Perch" Marquee on the day of The Cup (Tuesday, 1 November)
- And $1000 pocket money
Prize value: $12,220
More Prizes to be Won!
|Prize No.||Win this...||Value|
|4th||Visit the Egyptian Pyramids||$9,000|
|5th||Holiday in Hawaii||$8,000|
|6th||Travel to New York||$7,000|
|7th||Inca Trail and Machu Picchu||$6,000|
|8th||Bask in the Maldives||$5,000|
|11th - 20th||Gold Bullion||$1,000|
|21st - 30th||Harvey Norman Voucher||$900|
|31st - 40th||Accor Hotel Voucher||$600|
|41st - 50th||Red Balloon Voucher||$500|
|51st - 60th||Jim's Mowing Voucher||$400|
|61st - 70th||Coles Myer Gift Card||$350|
|71st - 80th||BP Gift Card||$300|
|81st - 90th||Ticketek Voucher||$200|
|91st - 101st||Event Cinema Movie Card||$100|
How the RSL Art Union Home Lottery Works
You can now buy tickets for the RSL Art Union Home Lottery 335. A total of 2,450,000 tickets are to be featured in this lottery draw.
Tickets are offered out as per the following pricing:
|$200 Book||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
As you can see from the table, you will gain more chances of winning when you purchase more tickets. Not only that, you also have the chance to win some bonus gold bullion too!
Moreover, if you don’t win the first prize with this RSL Art Union Draw 335, you can still have the chance to win one of the 100 prizes that are up for grabs!
What is your chance of winning?
For Draw 335, the RSL Art Union will limit the ticket sales to 2,450,000. What is your chance of winning the keys to this spectacular home?
Dates to Remember
Draw closes at 8pm AEST on Tuesday 10 May 2016
Draw date is 10am AEST on Wednesday 18 May 2016
Draw 335 has ended, but RSL Art Union have a new prize home, Get tickets for it here:Buy your tickets now