RSL Draw 345: Kirra Beach Waterfront Apartment worth $2.1M
Tickets start from $5.00 for draw 345 with limited tickets avaliable you need to get in quick before they sell out!Buy your tickets now
In the lead up to a solemn day in our Australian annual calendar; we acknowledge the anniversary of the day our Australian and New Zealand Troops landed on Gallipoli in 1915.
Anzac Day for 2017 is on the 25th of April. We commemorate our brave Australian service men and women and ex-service personnel and in particular, those who paid the ultimate price while in action, protecting our great Country, our opportunities, our values and securing our future.
On this day each year, Anzac Day commemorations are growing, with huge numbers of people getting up before the sun has risen, and partaking in the commemorative march, leading to the Anzac Memorial destination. More people are taking part in the parade march and certainly more spectators.
We listen to the haunting battalion bugler of the 27th playing the last post, while we reflect on how fortunate to be living in Australia and we feel eternally grateful that we are still able to live such a privileged life. Lest we forget……
Live the luxury you deserve.
If you have ever dreamed of living on the water’s edge? What about if you could live in the home and own it? Even better what if you owned it outright? Even better, what if it was worth over $2 Million Dollars? Even better, what if it only cost you $5?
RSL Art Union Draw 345 offers you the opportunity to realise that dream. To live the life you deserve. To own your property outright. To live on the Beachfront. To have a secure home worth over $2 million Dollars.
You would need to buy that $5 ticket of course and you would need your ticket no to be pulled out of the barrel but you deserve it.
This immaculate 3rd-floor Apartment is sure to please.
Even the most fastidious critic, will concur that this apartment located in Kirra’s premiere Beachfront Tower, Elysee Residences is superior, surprisingly stunning, unsurpassed and captivating, with 280-degree views, it’s simply irresistible.
It is not often you come across a property, that has such vast uninterrupted ocean and beach views. See sweeping coastal views to high-rise towers from Snapper Rocks through to South Stradbroke Island in the background and watch the lights glisten across the water at night.
The complex boasts uncompromised quality, with resident facilities such as an inground pool, a beautiful BBQ area and a steam room.
First, Second and Third Prizes in RSL Art Union Draw 345 will be drawn in order.
First Prize Package: Is a Prestige apartment in Premier Elysee Residences Tower overlooking Kirra Beach, which comes fully furnished with sophisticated finishes. Prize Package worth $2,140,888
Second Prize: Gold Bullion valued at $10,000
Third Prize: Gold Bullion valued at $5,000
Draw Dates to Remember:
Draw 345 will close 8.00pm AEST, Tuesday 09.05. 2017.
Winners to be drawn at 10.00am AEST, Wednesday 17.05.2017.
The draw will be conducted at Anzac House, 283 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley Qld 4006.
Winners will be notified by registered mail. Results will be published in The Courier Mail and The Australian on Friday 19.05.2017.
Unfortunately, this property will not be open to view.
RSL Art Union Draw 345 First Prize Package: A sophisticated waterfront apartment in premier residential Tower on Kirra Beach.
Elysee was constructed by Multi Award winning Developers, Laing O’Rourke in 2008 at a cost of $40,000,000 for the 13 story boutique complex with just 26 opulently apartments is celebrated as the premiere address.
An opulent Apartment and furniture package, located on the 3rd story, overlooking Kirra Beach and beyond worth $2,140,888 and includes
The views are panoramic and cannot be built out. There are expansive terraces on three sides of the Apartment, so you can watch the sun rise on your front terrace that faces east and you can watch it set on your back terrace that faces west.
RSL Art Union; Draw 345 Prize Home was constructed in 2008, there are 25 Apartments in the Boutique Development and the 1st package includes:
- Prestige Apartment Located on the third floor at; 302/1 Elysee Residences, Haig Street, Kirra, Qld 4225
- 376 m² of elegant modern design, superbly equipped, offering opulence, quality, sophistication and unprecedented expansive 280° views
- The Private lift will only stop at the floor pre-digitized in the fob key.
- Secure Complex access to tower and car parking below
- Furniture and electronic package worth $124,287
- Transfer costs paid
- Travel Voucher worth $2,000
- Legal fees are paid, worth $1,375
- Water, Rates and Body Corporate paid for first 12 months, worth $13,226
- Stunning design with living areas, facing North East to the world acclaimed Kirra Beach, with sweeping vistas to Snapper Rocks and South Stradbroke Island to the east and the living areas to the west have hinterland views.
- The kitchen combines beautiful lines, polished solid surfaces, exquisite finishes supreme inclusions and functional simplicity. The kitchen hosts a butler’s pantry, drinks bar and breakfast bar.
- The Master bedroom is contemporary, opulent, spacious and impressive, it hosts a sizeable ensuite with a divine stand alone bath, floating vanity, enormous shower recess and supreme finishes and a substantial walk through robe with deluxe provisions.
- Facing South West, the retreat looks out across the Gold Coast Hinterland, the retreat leads to a spacious home office area bedrooms two and three, the fire escape and through floor to ceiling bifold doors to the wrap around South Western deck.
- Bedroom 2 is spacious and has a private ensuite, the robe is mirrored and has ample storage space
- Bedroom 3 is spacious and has a private ensuite, the robe is mirrored and has ample storage space
- Home office, which could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Fully equipped laundry.
- Premiere reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning has area selective functions
- Secure Lockable garage for 2 cars in basement car park
- Powder room
- Extensive under roof outdoor entertaining areas with built in BBQ on the North Eastern deck and spectacular panoramic views spanning 280°
- You have full access to Elysee residences facilities, including a resort style heated inground pool, steam room and BBQ entertaining area, Pavilion entertainment area and a herb and vegetable garden for residents to share.
- Pets are permitted, with approval from the body corporate
- Elysee has an onsite caretaker to keep common assets in good order.
Sophisticated living is assured, with CBus smart system. The open plan internal living areas merge effortlessly with external entertaining areas for a cohesive spacious appeal.
Many world class surfers, use Kirra Beach as a well-known surfing mecca, offering reliable waves, temperate climate and beautiful surroundings. You can relax on your front deck and watch it all unfold in front of you.
You can decide whether to slip downstairs and relax beside the pool, or pop across the road and relax on the beach, or of course, you can catch the morning sun in the privacy of your own beachfront deck. Purchase Your Tickets Now, before it is too late, these tickets will sell out fast!
The best that the Gold Coast has on offer, awaits you.
Gold Coast is a world-renowned holiday destination, it caters for those interested in exploring it’s natural beauty and offers a myriad of activities for thrill seekers and still has much on offer, for those who just want to know what all the buzz is about.
Elysee is close to Southern Cross University, Tweed Hospital and John Flynn Hospital as well as Gold Coast Airport. Also within a 5km radius, is 3 Government schools, a Catholic School and an independent school.
Elysee is so centrally located, it is only a few leisurely steps away to the Kirra Beach and Coolangatta shopping precincts, where you will find transport, entertainment, boutique shops, eateries, restaurants, ice creameries, parks and a range of other facilities and infrastructure.
Whether you want to head to one of the theme parks with loved ones, take a fun flight, perhaps even in a helicopter, whether you want to head to Jupiters Casino, to enjoy a scrumptious dinner, followed by a Stage show, followed by a chance to beat the croupier at their own game.
You may prefer a slower pace, with a leisurely walk along the white sands of Kirra beach towards Coolangatta and Snapper Rocks in the south or towards Tugun and Pacific Paradise. You could take a packed lunch with you and head to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
You could learn to surf, or master your surfing skills, body surf or head out, in a boat and try your luck fishing.
Whatever interests you, you are bound to be impressed by what the Gold Coast has on offer,
RSL Tickets sell exceptionally fast. Consider purchasing your tickets now, before you miss out. You deserve it.
When You Buy Multiple RSL Art Union Lottery Tickets And Win, You Get Extra Prizes!
There is a fixed number of tickets sold each time the RSL Art Union run a Lottery Draw. A fixed number of tickets maximises your chances of winning! In RSL Draw 345; There are 2,320,000 tickets available to purchase. Tickets sell very fast, so it is worthwhile getting in early if you intend to purchase some. Once they are gone, they are gone.
When you purchase multiple tickets, not only do you increase your chances of winning, but you also get free tickets giving you, even more chances and you can win additional Gold Bullion.
Tickets for Draw 345 are offered as per the following pricing:
|Price||Number of tickets||Additional Gold Bullion|
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (including 5 free tickets worth $25)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (including 4 free tickets worth $20)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (including 3 free tickets worth $15)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 chances to Win (including 2 free tickets worth $10)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (including 1 free ticket worth$5)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win (no free tickets)||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
If you purchase a $30 book, you will get the 6 tickets you have paid for and two free tickets, so you will have 8 chances to Win Big! Even better; if you win, you receive an additional $55,000 worth of Gold Bullion!
What about when our returned services personnel have no one else to turn to?
They will always have RSL they can look to, for support and encouragement. RSL are there to offer support services, funding if required, and programs to enrich their lives.
RSL provide for the sick, helpless, wounded, aged, vulnerable, destitute and needy among those who are serving or who have served in the Australian Defence Forces and their dependants.
From our team at PrizeLink.com.au, we wish you all the very best of luck!
Best wishes to you and yours!
Like what you see in RSL Art Union draw 345 order your tickets now before they sell out!Buy your tickets now