Who doesn’t dream of owning a luxurious beach front apartment with million dollar views? And now you have your chance to own a fully furnished luxury apartment opposite Burleigh Heads Beach on the Gold Coast.
First prize in this lottery is a magnificent two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment and it’s just a stone’s throw from the beach. And remember that when you win this fantastic apartment, if you choose not to live in it you can always sell it, or even rent it out! Imagine having regular holiday rental income of about $365 per night!
This apartment will take your breath away: the main features of the 1st Prize include –
- Stunning apartment designed and beautifully furnished to the value of $94,000;
- $10,000 Gold Bullion: this is to cover the first year’s Council rates and Body Corporate fees;
- Ideally situation between Miami and Palm Beach; opposite the stunning Burleigh Heads Beach. This apartment is only a few metres walk to the beach.
- The apartment consists of two-bedrooms, two-bathrooms; with the main bedroom having its own ensuite;
- This apartment is north-east facing, with stunning views of Burleigh Heads surf beach from your spacious balcony;
- Gorgeous open-plan modern kitchen and spacious living area, complete with separate media room and laundry; and
- Amazing recreational facilities: fully equipped gymnasium, 25-metre lap pool, sauna and steam room, and rejuvenating spa.
Remember that you have the choice of living in this fantastic apartment, selling it, or renting it out: your holiday rental return of $365/night would certainly set you up for life.
And, if you’re not really interested in the apartment, we have so many other magnificent prices –
- $40,000 in Gold Bullion;
- How about a BMW F30 3161 Sedan (valued at $60,000), or perhaps a BMW F30 3201 Sedan (valued at $70,000).
These are all wonderful prizes that anyone would love to win. And even if you don’t win a prize, you have been a generous donor to a fantastic cause. Your donation helps fund many different programs within the Surf Life Saver Program, so it’s really a win-win situation for everyone. Thank you for your support: we couldn’t do it without you.
So, what is the money used for?
Volunteer Surf Life Savers from 300 Clubs right across our country have 35,000 kilometres of coastline to guard, and every year they assist more than 1 million visitors. Your valued support through house raffles provides the required funding for rescue gear, equipment, training, and community education programs.
Your money helps us saves lives – it’s that simple!
Use div tables to layout website sections on the page! HTML table tags are outdated and not responsive!