Proceeds from the sale of Lottery tickets are one of the main ways that Surf Life Saving is able to raise much-needed funds for Surf Life Saving Clubs right across Australia. Every year the Surf Life Saving Foundation conducts six Prize Home Lotteries and, besides a magnificent home, each year ticket holders have the opportunity to win Gold Bullion, beautiful cars, and Gift Vouchers.
In Lottery No. 171 the First Prize Home is situated at –
No. 23 Dunebean Drive, Banksia Beach in Queensland
Enjoy idyllic island living in your beautiful single-storey home on Bribie Island. This home is located in the fabulous Pacific Harbour community where you’ll have easy access to all the Country Club’s facilities, including a fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, steam-room, and so much more. This gorgeous home is valued at $948,400 and comes complete with a $111,400 furnishing and design package.
Some of the main features of this home include –
- Three large bedrooms, with a stunning master-bedroom extending out onto a lovely outdoor living area: you’ll have views overlooking the swimming pool and the golf course;
- A fully-equipped open-plan kitchen, large contemporary dining and living areas, and a spacious alfresco dining area – just perfect for entertaining family and friends. Imagine the lifestyle!
- This is a large, single-storey home with private In-Ground Pool;
- The open-plan kitchen is modern and stylish, and comes complete with a walk-in pantry;
Lovely alfresco dining area overlooking the swimming pool.In this large, single-storey home on Bribie Island you’ll be free to enjoy the wonderful warm weather all year round. And, as a bonus, when you win this amazing home, you’ll also receive the following –
- A design and furnishing package to the value of $111,400; and
- Gold Bullion to the value of $5,000 to cover Council rates and Body Corporate fees for the first year.