Winning the house of your dreams and becoming an owner of a million-dollar home, might seem a little far fetched- but it is a reality! The Surf Lifesaving foundation offers you your own estate on the Gold Coast.
The house has a grand worth of $1.3 million near canal waters at Gold Coast. You can enjoy the beautiful view that surrounds your home, as well as the gorgeous estate itself.
Serene canal waters at Gold Coast are calming and therapeutic. It is an opportunity you would not want to miss out on. The great thing about this lotto is the cheap ticket prices. You can get a ticket as cheap as $2!
The luxurious Canal-Side Home
This gorgeous estate is located at Coomera Waters in the Gold Coast and is the epitome of luxurious living! It offers its residents comfort and convenience! The wonderful home is fully equipped with all the facilities you might need.
It has four large bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms. It accommodates larger families, parties and if you have friends over often- this is definitely the place for you.
The house has many other great features like a garage that can fit up to 2 large cars, a swimming pool, and a pontoon where you can moor your boats. Everywhere you go, you find luxuries!
Moreover, the prize also includes a $127,904 package for interior design and furniture. The designing has both modern and traditional aesthetics that make the house even comfier.
The designs are high-quality, beautiful furniture that is specially handpicked to make a perfect addition to your home.
This is not all that the house offers. There is a spacious dining room, a living room, an alfresco, and a beautiful airy courtyard. You can enjoy these calm and aesthetic places to relax and destress.
It is not just the house that is gorgeous. It is located near various golf courses and markets like Westfield Coomera. You will never be far from a tremendous socializing spot! There is always a lot to do and explore.
This house will make you feel like you are on a permanent holiday, and you should definitely buy tickets for Lottery 196 now! They start as cheap as $2 a ticket. The more you buy, the more you save.
Features of the Gold Coast Home
- This lottery has a total prize worth of $1.3 million.
- The Surf Life Saving Foundation organizes the draw
- The prize includes a beautiful home located beside the canal.
- It is located at 20 Sovereign Lane, Coomera Waters.
Let’s talk a little more about the features of the house and what it offers you:
- The prize is inclusive of the interior design and furnishings worth $127,904.
- If you win this draw, you can choose to live in the house or rent it out for $57,200 per year.
- This house has 4 bedrooms
- It also has 2.5 bathrooms
- The master bedroom has a walk-in robe, an attached bathroom, and a balcony.
- Other rooms in this house include a dining area, a living room, and the kitchen.
- This house also has an alfresco overlooking the pontoon.
- A spacious courtyard is also a part of this house’s design. This space can house plants and has a very natural and calming aura.
- There is a large garage that has the space to park two cars.
- There is a spacious swimming pool included in the house.
- The house includes a deck and a pontoon where you can moor a boat and go on frequent rides in the canal.
- The house has a minimalist and classy interior. And colors like dark greys and browns are used to decorate the house.
- The house is furnished with good quality material that complements its interior design and colors.
- This house is not open for inspection before the draw ends. This means you can only go and visit the house if you are the lucky winner of the house.
Here are some points to keep in mind before you participate in this draw!
- There are multiple ways to view the house, including pictures on the lottery website and virtual tours.
- This lottery closes on the 16th of December 2019. You will not be able to buy any more tickets after this date.
Unavailable for inspection
This house is currently not open to public visits and inspections. This is not only because of our company policy but also is to ensure the comfort of residents surrounding the prize home. The safety of these areas is our priority.
However, if you want to view the house and what it has to offer- you can always take the virtual tour. This tour is also made available on the lottery website. It mimics the real-life tour and shows you all the parts of the house.
You can pan, zoom, explore all the rooms, and read up on all the details of what kind of services this luxurious estate has to offer.
Important dates and times
If you are planning to participate in this amazing draw, then you should note down these important dates! The draw officially closes at 12 Noon on 16/12/2019. After this the sale of tickets is not allowed.
The draw itself takes place publicly, and the results will be published on 20/12/19. The results of this lottery will be drawn on 190 Montpelier Road at Bowen Hills, and you can come to visit the lotto being drawn!
The results are accessible to the public as well, and everybody will be able to access them online. Keep these dates in mind, and do not miss out on any of the important announcements.
Tickets now available!
The great thing about this lottery is the more tickets you buy, the more you save! Here is a table illustrating the cost of tickets!
|Number of tickets||Total Price|