Winning a $1.6 million prize home would put a smile on anyone’s face, but that good fortune is all the sweeter when you get to choose where you’d like to live. If you love your urban distractions and want to live in the middle of where it’s happening, a home in Richmond might be just what you’re looking for. If you’d rather just get away from it all, how about a hilltop retreat on the Gold Coast? The choice is entirely yours in yourtown draw 478.
The first option is a newly constructed townhouse in Richmond, close to Melbourne’s CBD and tons of shopping, cafes, restaurants and bistros. You can walk to whatever’s on at the MCG and come home to the lap of luxury. Your other choice is a beautifully appointed home in the hills of Mudgeeraba, fifteen minutes from the beach and just a few more to Surfer’s Paradise. Privacy, absolute tranquility, and a view you won’t believe.
Both first prize options are enhanced with a very healthy dose of gold bullion. You’ll get an extra $100,000 with the Gold Coast retreat and a whopping $180,000 if you decide that you prefer Melbourne. Either way, it’s a $1.6 million package that opens the door to endless possibilities.
The Melbourne Home
The townhouse in Richmond is all about luxurious urban living. The contemporary styling features a great design package that adds just the right touch of gold to your interior décor. There’s a gracious ensuite off the master bedroom and another generously proportioned bedroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, you’ve got an integrated living/dining room off a fully equipped kitchen filled with state-of-the-art appliances. Open the wide doors to your balcony and enjoy the leafy setting of this delightful neighbourhood.
- First prize package worth $1,643,979
- 2017 construction, 144 square metres in total
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen on second level with large balcony
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast island
- Master bedroom with ensuite and second bedroom, both on the ground floor
- Second full bathroom on ground level and powder room on the upper level
- Air conditioning
- Two-car garage
- Furnishings and electricals package is worth $61,589
- 12 months of council and water rates worth $3,593
- 12 months of building and contents insurance worth $881
- Transfer fees included
- $180,000 in gold bullion
- Visa gift card worth $5,000
- Flight Centre Voucher worth $1,000
You can drop by and take a tour of the townhouse in Richmond from Thursday to Sunday, up until 29 July 2018. The home will be open for public inspection between 10am and 4pm. The residence is located at 2A Hodgson Terrace, Richmond, VIC 3121
The Mudgeeraba Home
This home is situated in the hills of the Gold Coast hinterland, with spectacular views from several outdoor living spaces. You’ll love the relaxed setting, nestled among the trees yet close to farmer’s markets, fine dining and plenty of shopping options. Floor to ceiling windows make the most of the natural surrounds and you can enjoy this unparalleled tranquility from your pool, timbered al fresco or outdoor lounge. Inside, you’ve got a fireplace for those cooler evenings and a media room where you can enjoy endless movie nights in your perfectly designed Gold Coast retreat.
- First prize package is worth $1,643,979
- 2017 construction with 462 square metres of indoor and outdoor space
- Ground floor open concept kitchen, dining room, and lounge with fireplace
- Amazing kitchen with high-end appliances and a butler’s pantry
- Wooden patio with al fresco and lounge seating
- Media room
- Master bedroom has a private balcony with panoramic views
- Three additional bedrooms on the second level
- Study with two workstations
- Full bathroom on each level in addition to the master ensuite
- Inground pool with wide sunbathing area
- Exterior lounge alongside the pool plus a cozy adjacent pool house
- Air conditioning
- Secure two-car garage
- Furnishings and electricals package is worth $127,694
- 12 months of council and water rates worth $4,944
- 12 months of building and contents insurance worth $1,874
- Transfer fees
- $100,000 in gold bullion
- Visa gift card worth $5,000
This spectacular home in Mudgeeraba is available for touring by the public seven days a week until the draw closes on 1 August 2018. You can see the residence from 10am to 4pm and it’s well worth the effort just for the view! The home is located at 67 Bonogin Road, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
The winning doesn’t stop with the first prize package, and two other lucky winners will also be taking home valuable prizes in draw 478. The second prize is a $10,000 Flight Centre Voucher, David Jones Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card and the third prize gives you the same options for a value of $5,000.
Take Note of These Dates
1 August 2018: The yourtown Prize Home Draw #478 closes at 10pm AEST.
3 August 2018: The draw will take place at 10am AEST at 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD 4064.
Members of the public are most welcome to attend the draw.
Winners will receive notification by registered post. The list of winners will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 7 August 2018 and will be available on this site after August 3rd.
Only 380,000 Tickets in Draw 478
This is a draw that gives you a choice of two fantastic homes plus a huge pot of gold bullion. You can make that windfall even more valuable by purchasing a ticket book. They’re great value and add gold bullion to the first prize package after making a $30 purchase.
Number of Tickets purchased
Value of Additional Gold Bullion
As Described in 1st Prize Package
$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion
Thank you for supporting yourtown and the fantastic services they offer for Australian at-risk youth and their families. Good luck!