If you’re torn between loving the beaches of the Sunshine Coast but wanting to live in the heart of the rainforest, you can have the best of both worlds in the latest draw from yourtown. On offer is a gorgeous four-bedroom home in Buderim that promises absolute privacy, luxury and style. It’s located just ten minutes from the beach and on the doorstep of the hinterland’s parks, walking trails and waterfalls.
This residence follows the footprint of a classic Queenslander but adds contemporary features like a media room, covered alfresco and gourmet kitchen. Entertaining is a breeze with a butler’s pantry, two separate living areas and a guest room that comes with its own ensuite. The draw also includes $20,000 in gold bullion to get you started on your new million-dollar lifestyle, so get in early to secure your chance of winning this unique hinterland home.
Stylish Elegance in the Hinterland
The home in Buderim exudes charm and sophistication, perfectly positioned on a huge lot in the midst of the rainforest. The landscaping extends from an immaculate front garden with a small firepit to an expansive rear yard with stone walkways, a duck pond and a chicken coop. The front verandah wraps around the home and can be accessed through beautiful French doors that grace almost every room.
Two of the four spacious bedrooms have an ensuite, and the master includes an oversized robe and a lavish soaking tub. There’s both a lounge in the main living area and a separate formal living room with a fireplace. Two studies and a media room round out the common spaces, complimented by a raised alfresco that looks out over the back garden. Because the home is built into a rise, the rear is elevated to accommodate a carport and covered recreation area. It’s everything you could want in a peaceful sanctuary set among the hills and forests of the hinterland.
Features of the Home in Buderim
Whether you’re looking for a private retreat, a home to entertain family and friends, or the perfect coastal getaway, you’ll find it in this classic Queenslander. The rainforests of the hinterland are at your doorstep and some of the best beaches on the Sunshine Coast are just minutes away.
- $1,593,963 first prize package
- $1,425,000 property value
- Residence was constructed in 2012
- 8,657 square metre lot holds a total of 565 square metres of luxurious indoor and outdoor living
- Integrated lounge, dining room and kitchen in a large central area that’s flooded with natural light
- Marbled kitchen has low profile appliances, a central island, and a convenient butler’s pantry
- Semi-enclosed dining area for formal dinners or casual get-togethers
- Lounge has a large flat-screen television and plenty of comfortable seating
- A second living room at the front of the home has a cozy fireplace
- Enclosed media room for family movie nights
- Two compact study areas
- Master bedroom has a massive walk-in robe
- Ensuite off the master bedroom with a soaking tub that gives onto the front verandah
- Three additional bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Full bathroom has a tub with jacuzzi jets and a walk-in shower
- Full laundry room
- Air conditioning
- $122,893 worth of furnishings and electricals
- Large covered alfresco at the rear of the home
- Front verandah has timbered floors and wraps around the front of the home
- Open recreational area beneath the alfresco
- Carport can accommodate two cars and has room for additional storage
- Duck pond and chicken coop on the beautifully landscaped property
- First year of council and water rates included, worth $2,622
- First year of building and contents insurance included, worth $1,986
- Transfer and legal fees are covered
- Additional $20,000 in gold bullion
The prize home in draw 487 will not be open for public inspection prior to the draw. You can still take a look at its location, however, and explore the many attractions of Buderim on a getaway to the Sunshine Coast. If you want to take a drive by, you’ll find the home located at 60 Lara Drive, Buderim QLD 4556.
Three Draws for Travel Vouchers
As long as you make your ticket purchases on or before 12 June 2019, you’ll be automatically entered into three bonus travel draws. Each one is for a travel voucher worth $5,000 and you won’t want to miss your chance of winning a free holiday!
Remember These Important Dates
12 June 2019: Deadline to be entered into three bonus draws for travel vouchers worth $5,000
26 June 2019: The yourtown Prize Home Draw #487 closes at 10pm AEST.
28 June 2019: The draw will be held at 10am AEST at 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD 4064.
Anyone can attend the draw and members of the public always get a warm welcome. Drop by to catch the action on June 28th and be there in person if your ticket turns out to be the winner.
If you’re the lucky winner of draw 487, you’ll receive the good news from yourtown by registered mail. You can also find the results of the draw in The Australian on Tuesday 2 July 2019. We will post a list of winners to this site shortly following the draw.
Draw 487 Ticket Books Are Now Available
Ticket books are always the way to go because they make the first prize package even more phenomenal if you’re holding the winning ticket. After purchasing as few as two tickets, you’ll be adding gold bullion to the grand prize if you walk away with the keys to the $1.5 million Queenslander in Buderim. A $45 ticket book, for example, gives you three chances to win and adds another $30,000 in gold bullion to the pot. Only 400,000 tickets will be sold in this draw, so get in early to secure your chance to win and get in on the bonus draws for three $5,000 travel vouchers.
|Number of Tickets purchased||Price||Value of Additional Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||As Described in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
Thank You for Supporting yourtown
Whenever you buy a yourtown home lottery ticket, you’re helping to fulfill yourtown’s mission of giving every young person in Australia a brighter future. Proceeds from all ticket purchases go to sustaining this important work, and we thank you for your continued support. We hope you’ll soon be enjoying life in the hinterland from your Buderim retreat. Good luck in draw 487!