Have you ever wished to live in a multimillion-dollar house and experience the same level of lifestyle as elites do? Well, now is your chance to fulfill this dream through yourtown prize home draw. yourtown draw 492 offers you an opportunity to win a beach-front furnished apartment with the overall value of first prize being more than 3.5 million dollars.
In order to participate, you need to buy a ticket which would only cost $15. There is a maximum of 600,000 tickets available and you can increase your winning odds further by purchasing multiple tickets. This will not only increase your winning chances but also add-in further benefits. For every additional ticket, you can win 10,000 dollars worth of gold — up to the maximum of 200,000 dollars.
Moreover, the draw features 14 bonus draws with the combined prize value of $15,000. This means that if you’re not lucky enough to win the top prize, you may still get lucky in one of these bonus draws.
Getting back to the prize home, these are some important details that you might want to take a look at.
Multi-million dollar apartment in Palm Beach, Gold Coast
This house consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, dining room, living room, laundry room, media room, and 2 balconies. The winner will be entitled to the property of 423m sq. which is distributed in 3 different divisions:
- Living area = 304m sq.
- Parking = 57m sq.
- Outdoor = 62m sq.
This apartment consists of all necessary household appliances which will spare you from the trouble of bringing in your own furniture. All you need is a backpack big enough to carry your clothes.
As for the full list of features, the prize home offers:
- Kitchen: The kitchen includes all set of features that you’ll ever need. Some of these features include breakfast bar, steam oven, dishwasher, stone bench tops, high-quality soft close drawers, butler’s pantry with double bowl sink, range-hood, island bench etc.
- Flooring: Flooring consists of high quality ceramic tiles and carpets.
- Storage: This apartment offers sufficient storage space in hallway cabinets and the front door.
- Pool: This house also offers a communal salt water swimming pool.
- Heating and cooling: This apartment comes integrated with ceiling fans and ducted air conditioner.
- Security: A video intercom for preventing strangers from gaining access inside. Further, it also offers a triple lock-up garage in the basement to ensure your car’s safety.
- Christmas Tree: As a special Christmas present on behalf of yourtown, your apartment will come installed with a 6 foot tall Christmas tree.
If you’re not comfortable in moving to your new hours, you may choose to rent this apartment. This will guarantee you a passive income, good enough to support a small family.
Alternatively, you may also opt for selling the house and utilize this amount for something more meaningful to you or simply support your desired lifestyle.
Important dates to remember
The entry to this draw is open for a limited amount of time and participants. Although the deadline for purchasing the draw ticket is 22nd Dec but if you’re planning to wait until the very last moment, you will definitely lose your chance of participating in these bonus draws. Bonus draws will be held at an earlier date — starting from Dec 1-14th (one bonus draw/day). Therefore, in order to make the most out of this opportunity, its best to act fast.
As for the final event, the winner will be announced the very next day on 23rd Dec. You may check out the results for this draw in “The Australian” or on yourtown’s official website.
Frequently asked questions:
Now it’s time that we answer some of the most common questions asked by yourtown’s participants.
Q1. Is it possible to inspect the prize home?
Unfortunately, yourtown don’t have a policy of allowing its supporters and community members to inspect the prize home. If this sounds like a big turn off, you may always take a virtual tour or refer to the apartment video added on yourtown website.
Q2. How many tickets are available in this draw?
In total, there are 600,000 tickets available for this draw and each ticket comes at the price of $15. However, you are free to purchase multiple tickets in order to increase the winning odds. In fact, having multiple tickets will also unlock the possibility of winning gold prizes.
Q3. What’s included in the first prize?
First prize includes the following:
- $121,692 of electrical and furniture costs
- Gold Bullion $50,000
- Christmas Presents worth $1000
- $16,614 to cover annual body corporate fees
- $9,766 to cover annual council and water rates
- $317 for covering annual contents insurance
- Transfer Fees
Q4. Are these homes built by yourtown?
The majority of homes offered in yourtown draws are purchased ready built
Q5. How many prize home draws does yourtown offer every year?
yourtown introduces 10 prize home draws every year and they are set 5 roughly weeks apart from each other.
yourtown draw 492 is certainly a life-changing opportunity but there’s also a great risk of losing your investment. However, you should also consider looking at this loss from a different perspective. A significant portion of the money raised during this draw will be utilized for charitable causes. Some of these causes include helping; people suffering from deadly diseases, Australian war veterans, unemployed and kids and women in need.
No matter what the outcome is, your investment will definitely have a positive impact on someone’s life.