Mater is giving you the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win a million-dollar prize home in Bribie Island! This absolutely beautiful property offers you all the best of resort style living. It features a stunning swimming pool, patio, alfresco dining area, and four bedrooms. You even get your very own theatre room, where you can sit down and relax with friends and family as you watch blockbuster movies.
Don’t miss out on this chance! By purchasing a single ticket, you could win the keys to this house on August 26, 2016.
What’s in store for you if you buy the lucky ticket? Read on to find out!
Win this Incredible First Prize!
Draw 266 of the Mater lottery is offering a first prize that is worth $1.9 million. Yup, you great that right — $1.9 million! Not only will you win a home, you will also win a brand new car and $200,000 worth of gold bullion!
Take a look at what you could win:
- The beautiful Bribie Island home valued at $1,357,000
- A brand new BMW X6 valued at $139,642
- Gold bullion worth $200,000
- A VISA gift card worth $5,000 to cover your council rates and body corp fees for the first 12 months
- Travel & Accommodation Voucher valued at $2,000
A Dream Home on Bribie Island
In Draw 266, the Mater Foundation is giving you the chance to live a life of luxury with this stunning property in Bribie Island, which lies in the heart of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. In this home, you can escape the busy city life and create your own personal paradise.
The spacious main living areas of this resort style home centre around a sparkling swimming pool, built to make the most out of the pleasant temperatures of Queensland.
If you want to relax, you can watch a movie in your very own theatre-styled media room, or you can take a swim in your private pool. You can cook in your spacious kitchen and entertain guests in your alfresco area. You can take time to work on projects in your private study. You can also have relaxing, quiet afternoons just looking at the lush green landscape of the Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club golf course nearby.
Here are some more details about your future home:
- Stylish two-storey property
- Four spacious bedrooms
- A master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with freestanding bath open to outdoor views and own private patio
- Separate study
- A large media room, with a flat screen television and movie theatre style seating for six
- Open plan kitchen and living areas with great view of all that’s outdoors and seamless access to your large alfresco area
- Kitchen and living areas are perfect for entertaining, and features a butler’s pantry, good bench space, breakfast bar and large stainless steel fridge
- Another private upstairs family retreat
- Generous alfresco area overlooking the pool and adjoining golf course
- Good size swimming pool
- Fantastic 3-car garage
- Total floor area: 441square metres
- Total land area: 800 square metres
Remember these Important Dates
The closing date of the draw is 24 August 2016 at 8:00 P.M. EST.
The draw date is on 26 August 2016 at 1:00 P.M. EST.
The draw will be conducted at the Mater Foundation, and the public are free to attend. The results will be published on the Mater Foundation website, and in the public notices of The Australian on Wednesday, 31 August 2016.
Visit the Bribie Prize Home
You are free to visit the prize home. The complete address is 35 Vanillalily Close, Banksia Beach, Bribie Island, Qld 4057.
The prize home is open for viewing from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST daily, from Wednesday 22 June 2016 until Wednesday 24 August 2016. However, please note that on August 24, the Bribie home will only be open until 2:00 PM EST.
If you are coming from Brisbane, take the M3 and take the exit toward Sunshine Coast. Then, take Airport Link Tunnel/M7 to Sandgate Roadd/State Route 26 in Clayfield. Next, get on Gateway Motorway/M1 in Taigum. Continue to Lower King St/State Route 85 in Caboolture. Take exit 152-Lower King Street for State Route 85 toward Bribie Island/Kilcoy. Continue on State Route 85 until you reach Vanillalily Close in Banksia Beach.
Buy Your Tickets Now!
If you want a shot at this $1.9 million first prize, then purchase your tickets now! All you need to do is click the “Buy Your Tickets Now” button, and you will be taken to the Mater Prize Home website.
A single ticket for this lottery costs $2. But if you want to increase your chances of winning (and potential win bonus prizes), then spend a minimum of $10. See the books that you can buy below:
- Buy a $5 book for 3 chances to win.
- Buy a $10 book for 6 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $10,000 shopping spree at Coles/Myer.
- Buy a $15 book for 10 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $20,000 travel and accommodation voucher.
- Buy a $20 book for 15 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $25,000 home entertainment package.
- Buy a $25 book for 20 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $30,000 car of your choice.
- Buy a $30 book for 25 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $35,000 in gold bullion.
- Buy a $40 book for 35 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $45,000 round the world cruise.
- Buy a $50 book for 45 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $50,000 in gold bullion.
- Buy a $70 book for 65 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $55,000 caravan of your choice.
- Buy a $100 book for 100 chances to win and the bonus prize (if you win first prize) is a $60,000 car of your choice!
The most popular book option is the $30 one. By purchases this book, you could win an extra $35,000 in gold! Of course, you can always go for the book that gives you the greatest chances of winning. The $100 book even gives you the chance to drive home a brand new car valued at $60,000!
Live that Laid-Back Bribie Lifestyle!
Imagine waking up in the morning and walking around the white, sandy shores of Bribie Island. Here, you will enjoy sunrises and sunsets that meet and end your day. The natural beauty of Bribie Island will delight you more and more as you roam and explore.
Bribie is the northern-most of the islands in Moreton Bay. It hugs the coastline and tapers to a long spit at its most northern point near Caloundra. You don’t even need to worry about the ferry, because there is a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. It is less than an hour’s drive from the Brisbane Central Business District and the Sunshine Coast.
Adventures in Bribie
Bribie Island is a haven for those who seek a sea change. Water sports enthusiasts and nature lovers will love the compact range of options Bribie offers. There are surf beaches, calm protected beaches and extensive national parks. You can try boating, fishing, diving, kayaking, jet skiing, snorkeling, paddle surfing and so much more.
If you love to appreciate flora and fauna, you can go to the Pumicestone Passage, which is located between the island and the mainland. Pumicestone Passage is a protected marine park that provides habitat for dugongs, turtles and dolphins. There are also extensive mangrove forests in this area.
There are number of beaches you can try if you live in Bribie. If you are looking for a place to swim safely with your family, then head to the Sylvan Beach. Here you can enjoy the calm waves and have a picnic and a barbecue on the shore. If you are feeling more adventurous, head to the eastern side of the island to Woorim Beach where the waves are higher. This is a popular spot for board riders. If you don’t know how to surf and would like to learn how, you can sign up for lessons at the local Surf Club.
If golfing is a passion or hobby or yours, head to the Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club to discover and experience the Troon golf course at its best. The club also has a first class restaurant where you can indulge on lavish dishes while enjoying the magnificent 18th hole view.
Dining and Shopping in Bribie
Bribie Island has some good dining options if you would rather eat out than cook at home. Head to the Village Deli Bongaree for some gourmet sandwiches, rolls, breads, salads, cakes and coffee. If you want a taste of authentic Asian food, then go to Thai Galanga Restaurant. If you are in the mood for Italian, then visit La Vera Pizza for a slice.
The Bribie Island Seaside Museum and Bribie Island Community Arts Centre are great places to go if you like looking at contemporary paintings and craftwork.
If you need to go out shopping, check out Bribie Island Shopping Centre. Here you will find a great mix of stores and other family-friendly facilities. On a lazy day, you can go and enjoy what the local markets have to offer. The Bribie Island Art and Craft Fair is a wonderful fair set in the middle of meandering trees. The fair exhibits work from local and other talented artists and craftspeople.
Support the Mater Foundation
The Mater Foundation is the charitable foundation of the Mater Medical Research Institute and Mater Health Services. The foundation aims to promote and engage philanthropic support to fund clinical care and research for the prevention and treatment of disease.
The foundation depends on your support to continue to provide ultimate care for all patients. Every year, the Mater Foundation hosts many fundraising activities, which includes the prize home lotteries. The money raised through the lotteries help fund many of the foundation’s programs. With your support, Mater is able to:
- deliver the best possible outcome to the half a million patients and their families cared for each year—from the tiniest premature baby to the elderly;
- understand the causes, prevention and optimum treatment for many diseases through medical research;
- educate the next generation of health care professionals to provide exceptional care every day.
By participating in the Mater prize home lotteries, you are helping fund the organisation’s worthy causes.