Surf Life Saving Draw 180 Magnificent Home over $1Million
Tickets start from $2.00 for draw 180 with limited tickets avaliable you need to get in quick before they sell out!Buy your tickets now
Sitting halfway between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast in South East Queensland, is the highly popular Banksia Beach on Bribie Island. Bribie Island is largely untouched and release of land will be kept to a minimum, because most of the untouched land is in fact; Bribie Island National Park and nature reserve. On one hand, it is fascinating to discover all that Bribie Island has to offer, in terms of natural, cultural, and historical activities to undertake. On the other hand, considering financial benefits, the limited land releases available into the future, will be an advantage, by causing demand to build up with limited properties for sale, and result in consistent pressure pushing price growth.
Banksia Beach is one of the eastern-most coastal beaches in Australia, so you will witness the sun rising over the horizon before most other people in Australia. There are some well signed walks you can take, whereby you will know how easy or difficult the walk might be and exactly the distance you will be required to walk. You can take strolls along the sandy beach, you can even 4WD along the beach (you do need a permit) but this is one of the only beaches in Australia where you can.
This Prestigious Surf Life Saving Prize Home offers Lifestyle and Inclusion in a Master Planned Pacific Harbour Community.
Immerse yourself in your surroundings, because being a Pacific Harbour Community member entitles you to use the community facilities, such as; Tennis Courts, Pool, Spa, Gym and Country Club. You will of course, be able to partake in golf as well, but will have to pay for the privilege. If you enjoy golf, then you are going to love the pristine golf course frontage on your RSL Prize Home. You will be able to sit in your alfresco with a glass of bubbly and watch the people chase little white balls around!
15 Dunebean Drive, Banksia Beach offers far more than just its fabulous location, it is quite a large block for the family to spread out and inside this home is divine. The close proximity from the pool to the house, gives it a palatial feel, while the design, furniture package and electrical goods, will truly feel like you are living in a prestigious home. You will want the kids to invite their friends to your home, so you can keep a closer eye on them. You will want to invite your friends over to play because your home is just so elegant and you will want to show it off. You will be inviting them to bring their togs and a towel and you don't even need to use your own pool, you may choose to use the facility pool.
The order of the day is timeless elegance and you will have all the time in the world to enjoy it.
The best way to win this home is to make sure you Secure Your Tickets you don't want to miss out! As you pull up at the front of this Dunebean Home, the street appeal is going to be the first thing you notice about this single story home, it has a large front yard with a double lock up garage. On entering, you will notice it has high ceilings, it also has multiple living zones, both inside and out, with a living room, lounge room, study, dining room, alfresco, porch, two exclusive patios and a pool zone. The view from the house to the pool is just as crystal clear as the glass fencing. Looking beyond the pool you notice the stunning outlook across the golf course just behind your boundary fence.
Keep an eye on these dates!
Lottery No.180 closes 12.00 noon AEST 24th April 2017 and the First Prize Winner will be drawn 12.00 noon AEST 28th April 2017. The draw will be conducted at 190 Montpelier Road, Bowen Hills Qld. The winners will be advised by registered post and the results will be posted in The Australian newspaper on 3rd May 2017.
Where to visit this home to inspect.
The Surf Life Saving Draw 180 Prize Home is located at 15 Dunebean Drive Banksia Beach, Qld 4507. The home will be open for viewing 10.00 am to 5.00pm daily. Closed Good Friday 14th of April 2017. Please be aware that this Prize home is located in a residential setting, with families living in the surrounding houses. Please be considerate of neighbours when parking.
How to find the Surf Life Saving Prize Home.
From Brisbane Airport: Get on the M1 from Moreton Drive, 5 mins (4.6km) Follow M1 to Caboolture. Take exit 1252 from M1, 29 mins (25.1km) Follow State route 85 and Sunderland Drive to Dunebean Drive in Banksia Beach, 25 mins (25.1 km)
This Pacific Harbour Home is Resort Style Living at its Finest!
Let's have a look at the extensive inclusion list in this Prize Package.
The Total first Prize package is valued at $1,001,399, which includes:
- $10,000 in cashable Gold Bullion
- Land Area is 800 m2;
- Living area is 297 m2
- Quality home proudly built by Mancorp quality homes.
- Design, complete furnishings and electrical package valued at $131,399
- $5,000 in Gold Bullion to pay for the 1st year of Water and Council rates and Body Corporate
- Transfer fees and stamp duty are paid by Surf Life Saving
- 2700mm ceilings
- Large luxury in-ground pool with glass fencing on alfresco side
- Large alfresco overlooking the in ground pool, with views of a bunker in the Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club Golf Course, for your added entertainment.
- Beautiful entry with double clear glass doors and mature rhapis palms which add lush appeal
- The front bedroom suites each have an ensuite and mirrored sliding doors to the robes, Bed 2 has a large window with 2 banks of louvres to invite the natural breezes, while Bedroom 3 also boasts its own private patio accessed through a large sliding door.
- A designated study zone with solid timber desk, linea chair and a tiffany daybed, leads to the two front bedroom suites
- The laundry has an Electrolux 8kg washer dryer combo and is serviced with an exposed aggregate drying deck accessed through a large sliding door
- The Lounge is inviting, it has two Berlin 3 seat sofas and is the perfect place for entertaining friends, or as the dedicated children's retreat
- The Kitchen is enormous! It boasts top quality appliances with a 900mm gas cooktop and oven in stainless steel with an impressive range hood above. Continuing with the stainless steel theme is the side by side fridge with water and ice dispenser, a dishwasher and toaster etc
- The Dining zone is spacious and luxurious, with a beautifully designed shelter dining table coupled with 8 wishbone chairs. It looks out, to the patio with a 4 piece Amalfie setting
- The Living room is the hero in this stunning home, it looks out to the alfresco, across the pool and beyond to the golf course. The TLC 55" UHD LED smart television is wall mounted and your comfort and style is assured with the bentley 3 piece leather sofas, petrified timber coffee table and striking chevron rug
- Your Alfresco is elegant and modern and more likely to be one of the most used zones in the home, where you can enjoy all that is on offer in South East Queensland's sub-tropical climate. A copenhagen table for 6, is served well with its own weber Q3200 gas BBQ.
- Being positioned within the Pacific Harbour Community gives you access to the community facilities, such as a tennis court, Country Club, BBQ areas, natural parklands, pool, gymnasium, and spa to name a few. You can also access the golf course on a user pays basis.
Living in the heart of the Pacific Harbour development has many advantages including great interest from buyers.
Unfurnished this home would rent for an estimated $36,920 per annum. You can Secure Your tickets Here to ensure you don't miss your chance to win this magnificent lifestyle Home.
Pacific Harbour Resort Style Living on the Doorstep of Bribie Island Catchment Area.
Bribie Island is halfway from Queensland'S capital City Brisbane and the picturesque Sunshine Coast. Bribie Island is considered a serious player in the holiday destination stakes, with much to brag about. It is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, with white sandy beaches, consistent surf conditions, and Pumistone Passage, a tidal waterway which is 45km long, stretching from Caloundra to the north to Deception Bay to the south. Pumistone Passage is a sensitive eco-system, providing breeding grounds for many wildlife species such as dugongs, fish, turtles, crabs, oysters, prawns and a wide variety of local and migratory waders and shorebirds, like pelicans and black swans. We share these precious waterways which provide and support a wide range of water-based recreation activities and tourism.
This area is steeped in history with the acknowledgement of its traditional custodians, the Jinibara people and the Kabi Kabi people. The Bridge to Bribie Island which was opened in 1963 was the longest pre-cast concrete bridge in Australia at the time. Bongaree at the southern end of Bribie is one of the oldest fishing resorts in Morton Bay.
Tickets sold out early in the last Surf Life Saving Prize Home Lottery and we know they will sell fast for this magnificent home too.
It is important to get in early, otherwise, there are no guarantees you can secure an opportunity to win this divine luxury resort style home. Tickets start at just $2, which makes it affordable to everyday families, everyday mums and dads and ladies and men, like you and like me. When you purchase extra tickets such as books of 6 for $10 or 40 for $30, the tickets become cheaper each to purchase and if you are holding the 1st prize ticket, you also get additional Gold bullion, as long as all of the tickets are purchased in the same name at the same time.
It makes sense to purchase what is affordable for your current lifestyle, so you have the best chance possible to win an exclusive millionaires lifestyle, like the lifestyle this very home offers.
Each Prize Home Lottery, the number of tickets sold are restricted to offer you the very best odds possible, for Draw no 180, there are between 2,000,000 and 8,000,000 tickets available dependant on the number of multi-ticket books sold. Motor vehicle values quoted, are based on August 2016 prices and include dealer delivery and all on-road costs (incl' compulsory third party insurance), they are based on Brisbane drive-away. The final vehicle value, may vary dependant on insurance and on-road costs based on the state the winner resides in.
|Amount||Number of Ticket Entries||1st Prize Package|
|$5||3 Tickets ($1.66 each)||$1,001,399|
|$10||6 Tickets ($1.66 each)||$1,001,399 plus additional $1,000 Good Guys Gift Voucher Total $1,002,399|
|$20||20 Tickets ( $1.00 each)||$1,001,399 plus additional $20,000 Cashable Gold Bullion Total $1,021,399|
|$30||40 Tickets ($0.75 each)||$1,001,399 plus additional $30,000 Cashable Gold Bullion Total $1,031,399|
|$50||70 Tickets ($0.66 each)||$1,001,399 plus additional $50,000 Cashable Gold Bullion Total $1,051,399|
|$100||150 Tickets (0.66 each)||$1,001,399 plus additional $60,000 Audi A3 Attraction 1.4L Cabriolet (incl' style and Technic pkg) Total $1,061,399|
|$200||400 Tickets ($0.50 each)||$1,001,399 plus additional $70,000 Jaguar XE 20t Prestige 2.0L 8sp Auto Sedan (Caesium blue) Total $1,071,399|
Surf Life Saving is an Australian Institution.
Surf Life Saving are such an institution, they are recognised across the world, with their distinctive colours and costumes. There are over 1,250,000 Surf Life Saving members across over 300 clubs. It is the largest volunteer movement of its kind in Australia.
Surf Life Saving is a volunteer movement, that saves hundreds of precious lives each year, across beaches that stretch 36,000 km around the coast of Australia. But they cannot rely on volunteers alone, they need gear, boats, first aid equipment, vehicles, training, management and a whole lot of behind the scenes activity that we give little thought to. Each and every Life saver goes through rigorous training, often throughout their childhood into adulthood. Life-saving costs money and Surf Life Saving Prize Home Lotteries, help raise essential funds that ensure our life savers are there when we most need them, with the equipment they require.
Like what you see in Surf Life Saving draw 180 order your tickets now before they sell out!Buy your tickets now