Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club Resort is a Luxury Resort Development in Banksia Beach on Bribie Island. It is a sought after community that has grown in popularity as fast as the development has grown. Moments away is the proposed $100 million Pacific Harbour Marina Development, also in Banksia Beach.
It’s a world-class aquatic playground, located at the entrance to Pumistone Passage. With the amazing Glasshouse Mountains as a backdrop.
Surf Life Saving No 180, Prize Home, is centrally located in the boutique Golf Course and Country Club precinct. This allows the Winners of 15 Dunebean Drive Banksia Beach to use the community facilities, such as park grounds with BBQ areas, a gymnasium, a spa, golf course, pool and tennis court to name a few.
Bribie Island is a popular tourist destination, located about 50 minutes north of Brisbane and half way from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast.
Overlooking a golf fairway, living on a sub-tropical Island, in a multi award winning resort community. Does it get any better than this?
Your lifestyle will be about facing choices, what are you going to get up to today? You are literally in the middle of a golf course, which is in the middle of a resort community, which is in the middle of an amazing Island. You are literally spoilt for choice.
Tennis, bike riding, surfing, jet skiing, team sports like netball or perhaps soccer, what about a walk along the beach as the sun sets over the glasshouse mountains or even first thing in the morning as the sun rises over the water.
You might prefer to work out in a gym with the air conditioning, then again it’s hard to pass up a get-together with favourite friends for a BBQ and some laughs, cool off in the pool and kick back in your alfresco with a glass of bubbly. The last thing you want to do though is miss out on tickets. Purchase your tickets now, before it’s too late.
Home is where happiness is….
When you live in a luxurious resort style home, it is easy to want to stay home, you may even overcome that long-held desire to travel, because everything you could need or want, is at your fingertips.
In such a relaxed atmosphere, people are more likely to let their guards down, making it very likely you will meet and develop new friends. In the mornings you can have breakfast with loved ones in your alfresco, read the paper, surf the net, call some girlfriends, perhaps head close by for a touch of shopping therapy, before kicking off your shoes and watching a couple of movies in a row, with a huge bowl of popcorn.
You have a large block, at 800m², it is larger than most blocks, there is plenty of space to plant some of your favourite plants in some garden beds and nurture them.
It is a fine thing indeed, to stand with a hose in hand, watching each delicate frond of a tree fern fold out. It’s a wonderful opportunity to gather your thoughts and put things into perspective.
Surf Life Saving Draw 180 Dates to Remember
Draw No.180 closes 12 noon AEST 24.04.2017. First Prize Winner to be drawn 12 noon AEST 28.04.2017. Draw to be conducted at 190 Montpelier Road, Bowen Hills Qld. Winner to be advised by registered post and results to be posted in the public notices in The Australian on 3.05.2017.
This Prize Home is open for viewing up until close dates or when tickets are sold
The Prize Home address: 15 Dunebean Drive Banksia Beach, Qld 4507. The Prize Home will be open for viewing from 10 am to 5 pm daily. The home will be closed Good Friday 14.04.2017.
Please be advised, that as the Prize Home is located in a residential area, there may be children in the vicinity. Please be thoughtful when locating and parking.
Directions to Surf Life Saving Prize Home Draw 180
From Bruce Highway, Take exit 1252 from and continue for 25.1km. Continue on State route 85 and Sunderland Drive to Dunebean Drive in Banksia Beach 5.1 km.
Escape to Pacific Harbour Banksia Beach, Bribie Island Prize Package;
If you hold the Winning Ticket in Your Hand, this is the lifestyle and inclusions, you can to look forward to;
- Total first Prize package is worth $1,001,399
- Including $10,000 in cashable Gold Bullion
- The Block is 800 m2
- This single level architecturally designed, luxury home is 297 m2, built by Mancorp quality homes.
- Furniture and electronic package worth $131,399
- Transfer fees and stamp duty paid
- $5,000 in Gold Bullion to cover 12 months of Water rates, Council rates and Body Corporate costs
- Elegant alfresco overlooking the sparkling lap pool. Beyond the pool is a Golf Club fairway with a bunker
- Crystal clear in-ground pool, fully fenced
- The master bedroom is contemporary and clever with the wardrobe behind the bed. The ensuite has a spacious feel with dual basins and a floating vanity
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have mirrored wardrobe doors and their own private ensuites. Bedroom 3 has sliding doors leading to an under roof private courtyard and both bedrooms have Queen sized beds
- 2700mm ceilings
- A study that could serve as a children’s retreat, it’s ideally located at the front of the home and leads to bedrooms 2 and 3
- A laundry with an 8kg washer dryer combo with sliding doors leading out to a concrete drying area
- A generous sized Lounge area painted with feature walls, which are quite dark, yet this space is light, idyllic and restful
- The Living Room has a sizeable fixed window that overlooks the sparkling pool. There is a 55” wall mounted television and lavish leather lounges, to invite you and your loved ones to spend time together.
- The Kitchen is fitted out with quality electrical and gas appliances. Stainless Steel is a feature, which blends beautifully with the sleek off-white solid surfaces. The ginormous kitchen is further accentuated with a scullery. The natural gas cook top, under bench oven and range hood, is located on the counter facing the main living area, making this a perfect kitchen for entertaining.
- The Dining area is industrial in style and incorporates a large solid timber table with not 6, but 8 chairs! The Dining area opens out to the Alfresco and looks across the pool to the golf fairway
- The Alfresco boasts a Webber BBQ and a solid heavy table that seats 6 but would also seat 8 for special occasions. The Alfresco overlooks the pool enclosure and beyond to the golf fairway.
- This Prize Home from Surf Life Saving No 180 is centrally located within the Pacific Harbour Gold Course and Country Club and as the owner, you would be entitled to use the community facilities which would include, but is not limited to; the Golf Course and Country Club on a user pay basis. Free access to the BBQ areas, the pool, the tennis court, the gymnasium and the spa.
If you were to rent the home out unfurnished, you should expect it to fetch an estimated $36,920 per annum. You can Purchase your tickets here to make sure you have the chance to be holding the winning ticket in your hands. To win this home would set you up for life. It would change your life, whether you were to move into the home or sell it to unlock the equity or borrow against it to release some equity, or rent it out. Whichever way you choose to move forward with this home in your name, it is going to be life changing.
Bribie Island has so much to contribute to a rewarding lifestyle.
This home resides within the Moreton Bay Regional Council boundaries. Bribie Island is a popular tourist destination because as a small community it has a family friendly laid back lifestyle appeal to holiday makers. Furthermore, it has holiday accommodation from camping and caravan parks to prestigious homes and holiday apartments.
The activities you can get up to are almost limitless, if you are into water play, there is everything from swimming, whether that is at the local public pool, in the warm calm tidal waters of Pumistone Passage or the consistent waves on beachside Bribie, while you are there you might enjoy catching a wave or 3 on a surfboard.
Bribie Island is one of the only locations in Australia or the world for that matter, where (with prior permission) you are allowed to drive along the beach. Maybe you would prefer to fish in the passage, from the beach or on a boat, again in the passage or outside.
You could go boating or jet skiing, water skiing, windsurfing, or standing up on a paddleboard. The list goes on and we haven’t even covered snorkelling or diving. Stop me already!
Perhaps you prefer to stay dry, in that case, there are many, many team sports such as soccer, rugby. tennis, golf, or you can go it alone, for a walk through the Bribie Island National Park, or a walk along the beach.
There are over 18,000 people currently residing in Bribie, perhaps a meal at a café or the Country Club might be an opportunity to mingle and grow your circle of friends.
There are 920 business based in Bribie, making locals industrious and employment obtainable, that’s one business for every 19.5 people. 25% of the population were born overseas. 17.9% volunteer for organisations or groups. Only 66% of homes have the internet.
Surf Life Saving Prize Home tickets sell very fast, because they are so affordable and because the odds of winning are some of the best odds achievable.
There are only a limited number of tickets sold in each Prize Home Lottery Draw. In this draw (no 180) there are between 2,000,000 and 8,000,000, depending on how many multiple book prize tickets are sold.
When you buy additional tickets, they get cheaper the more you buy, going from $2 per ticket for just one, right through to $0.50 per ticket when you buy 400 for $200.
When you buy multiple tickets, such as in a book, you are also entitled to extra Gold Bullion and prestige cars with your 1st Prize Package, if you are holding the winning ticket. As long as the tickets are purchased at the same time and in the same name.
You can Purchase Your Tickets Now to ensure you don’t miss out because they nearly always sell out early. Motor vehicle values include dealer delivery and all on-road costs (e.g. compulsory third party insurance). Motor vehicles are valued at Brisbane drive-away cost.
The actual vehicle values may vary dependent on insurance and on-road costs, including which state the winner resides in.
|Investment and Price Per Ticket||Number of Tickets||Total Package Includes|
|$10||6 Tickets||$1,002,399 Plus a Good Guys Voucher for $1,000|
|$20||20 Tickets||$1,021,399 Plus $20,000 Cashable Gold Bullion|
|$30||40 Tickets||$1,031,399 Plus $30,000 Cashable Gold Bullion|
|$50||70 Tickets||$1,051,399 Plus $50,000 Cashable Gold Bullion|
|$100||150 Tickets||$1,061,399 Plus Audi A3 Attraction 1.4L Cabriolet (incl’ style and Technic pkg) Total $1,061,399|
|$200||400 Tickets||$1,071,399 Plus Jaguar XE 20t Prestige 2.0L 8sp Auto Sedan (Caesium blue) Total $1,071,399|
There is no doubt, Surf Life Savers save Lives and they are ALL volunteers
Unfortunately, even though volunteers are essentially free, they need equipment, to ensure they have what is needed in each individual emergency, in order to save as many lives as possible. Let’s face it that is the mission “Saving Lives”.
They need boats with trailers, and drones to look out for sharks and to make sure people behind the sets are avoiding the breaks, not being carried out in a rip. Which then means, volunteers need to be trained to use them.
They need boards to return people to the sandy beach on and they need paddles and bathers. The list goes on. Ultimately they need funds to continue the important role they play in keeping us and our international and interstate holiday destination visitors safe.
Your support in purchasing tickets in the Prize Home Draws contributes to providing those essential funds required for Surf Life Savers to continue their important work.
We thank you for your generosity and wish you the very best of luck.