Actually, yourtown draw 479 is letting you choose between two $1.6 million prize packages, each loaded with special features and gold bullion. If you’re attracted to the Sunshine Coast by the promise of lazy days at the beach or invigorating hikes through the rainforest, the first option will give you all of that and more. It’s a four-bedroom home in Mons, tucked into the majesty of the hinterland and minutes from the beach. If you prefer the allure of the big city, your other choice is a two-bedroom apartment in Balmain, one of Sydney’s most exclusive residential neighbourhoods. Either way, you’ll be set for a life of unsurpassed luxury.
The Sunshine Coast prize home comes with $150,000 in gold bullion, or you’ll get $50,000 to go along with the Sydney apartment. That will give you plenty to think about, whether you want to move or simply use the home to generate a second income and long-term investment. The decision is entirely yours, and we can guarantee it won’t be an easy one to make.
An Elegant Home on the Sunshine Coast
This four-bedroom home in Mons comes with several indoor living areas and multiple places to relax or dine outdoors. You’ll get spectacular views of the hinterland from the edge of the infinity pool or any of the balconies and patios. There’s a separate kitchen on each level of this two-storied residence, which means you can entertain on the upstairs balcony or the ground floor al fresco. Some of the best beaches on the coast are less than 15 minutes away, or you can head further inland to explore the markets, crafts and wineries of the hinterland. The best of the Sunshine Coast in a tranquil setting that’s within easy reach of all amenities and attractions.
- First prize package worth $1,652,919
- Home established in 2016 and spans a total of 492 square metres
- Upper level has an open kitchen, dining and living room with a fireplace
- Upper balcony has an outdoor dining room with BBQ and expansive views
- Ground level has a second full kitchen alongside the al fresco
- Master bedroom on the first level has a luxurious ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms on the upper level and another on the ground floor
- Three and a half bathrooms
- Media room and home entertainment system
- Ground level living room
- Dedicated study
- Immaculate infinity pool
- Back lawn and garden
- Furniture and electrical package worth $127,350
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Garage can accommodate three cars
- 1 year of council and water rates worth $4,841
- 1 year of building and contents insurance worth $1,658
- Transfer fees included
- $150,000 worth of gold bullion
- $1,500 Flight Centre Voucher
The home in Mons won’t be open for touring by the public. If you happen to be visiting the Sunshine Coast, you can always drive by the property which is located at 53 Mons School Road, Mons QLD 4556
A Designer Apartment in Sydney
Balmain is one of Sydney’s most affluent suburbs and this two-bedroom apartment is located close to the gourmet restaurants and boutique shopping of Darling Street. The centre of the city is minutes away and this option will appeal to anyone looking for the ultimate urban lifestyle. The low-rise building is right on the harbourfront and you’ll love the surrounding parks and gardens. The apartment is spacious and includes not only two large bedrooms but a study nook and enclosed media room. Make the most of the pool and gym facilities in a development that’s tailored to easy city-living.
- First prize package is worth $1,652,919
- Building established in 2017 and the apartment occupies 125 square metres
- Integrated bistro-style kitchen, dining area and living room
- Wrap-around balcony/al fresco with harbour view
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Ensuite off the master bedroom and additional full bathroom
- Media room
- Study nook
- $80,247 worth of furnishings and electricals
- Laundry room
- Storage both in apartment and on-site
- Pool, gym and BBQ facilities
- Parking space for one car
- 1 year of Body Corporate fees, worth $5,107
- 1 year of council and water rates
- 1 year of contents insurance
- Transfer fees included
- $50,000 worth of gold bullion
- $5,000 Flight Centre Voucher
The stylish apartment in Balmain isn’t open for public viewing but you can take a look at the exterior of the property if you’re in the Sydney area. You’ll find the building at 101/106 Elliott Street, Balmain, NSW 2041
More Prizes to be Won
Second Prize: $10,000 Flight Centre Gift Voucher or a Woolworths WISH Gift Card or a Harvey Norman Gift Card.
Third Prize: $5,000 Flight Centre Gift Voucher or a Woolworths WISH Gift Card or a Harvey Norman Gift Card.
Multiple-Ticket Prize: Entry into a draw for a $2,000 Woolworths WISH Gift Card if you purchase 4 tickets in the same name.
Here Are Your Dates
5 September 2018: yourtown Prize Home Draw #479 closes at 10pm AEST.
7 September 2018: The draw will be held at 10am AEST at 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD 4064.
Members of the public are most welcome to watch the draw in person.
Winners notified by registered mail. The Australian will publish a list of winners on Tuesday 11 September 2018. You can also find a list of winners on this site following the draw.
Tickets Now Available
A maximum of 380,000 tickets will be sold in draw 479 and those are great odds. Purchasing a ticket book will give you a greater windfall if you’re the lucky winner because you’ll receive even more gold bullion. Purchasing 4 tickets adds $40,000 to the pot and automatically puts you in the draw for that $2,000 Woolworths WISH Gift Card.
|Number of Tickets purchased||Price||Value of Additional Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||As Described in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
Thank you on behalf of yourtown for your support. Proceeds from your ticket purchases will help young people in Australia through programs like the Kids Helpline. We wish you the best of luck in the upcoming draw.