Choose Your $1.6 Million Coastal Retreat in yourtown draw 488
Tickets start from $15.00 for draw 488 with limited tickets avaliable you need to get in quick before they sell out!Buy your tickets now
If you were offered a luxury home on the Mornington Peninsula and another in Lennox Head near Byron Bay, do you know which one you’d choose?
Before you make up your mind, you’ll have to consider all the fabulous add-ons and amenities that come with each one, and your final decision won’t be easy. The home near Melbourne is close to the beach and within commuting distance of the city, but the residence in northern NSW comes with $50,000 in gold bullion and a great swimming pool.
Not easy, is it?
The Residence on the Mornington Peninsula
The first option in draw 488 is a $1.6 million first prize package that includes a classic Hamptons style home in Mount Martha. This community on the Mornington Peninsula is just sixty kilometres from the Melbourne CBD and is a very popular seaside destination.
The home features four bedrooms spread over two levels of very classy living. There’s both a comfy lounge on the upper level and a retreat/media room below that provides lots of room for family members to have their own space. The master bedroom occupies a private corner of the upper floor and has its own private balcony and ensuite. Throw in a luxurious design package and fabulous kitchen and you’ve got a home that will be very difficult to walk away from.
Features of the Mount Martha Home
- $1,664,230 first prize package
- $1,525,000 home was constructed in 2014
- Total area of 276 square metres on an 866 square metre lot
- Integrated central lounge and dining area has a fireplace and wall-mounted flat screen television
- Convenient walk-in pantry off the kitchen
- Study on the upper level
- Alfresco balcony with BBQ overlooks the coast
- Private balcony, bath and walk-in robe in the Master suite
- Additional three bedrooms are located on the lower level and share a full bathroom and WC
- Media room on the lower level
- Back terrace, lawn and landscaped garden
- $123,958 worth of furnishings and electricals
- Laundry room has a side deck
- 2-car garage
- First year of council and water rates included, worth $3,814
- First year of building and contents insurance included, worth $1,500
- All transfer and legal fees paid
The Residence in Northern NSW
This modern home is built for entertaining with two living rooms, a ground floor retreat, an alfresco on each level and a lovely balcony overlooking the coast. It’s located close to Seven Mile Beach and all the markets, shops and restaurants that make Lennox Head such an appealing part of northern New South Wales.
Like the home on the Mornington Peninsula, it has four spacious bedrooms and a superb furnishings and design package. As the value of the property is slightly less, however, it comes with a top-up of $50,000 in gold bullion which should help you fill the 3-car garage.
Features of the Lennox Head Home
- $1,664,230 first prize package
- $1,450,000 home was constructed in 2015
- Total area of 490 square metres on a 1,039 square metre lot
- Open concept living area on the upper level has a large wall-mounted flat-screen and seating for eight in the dining room
- Massive kitchen with a full-length breakfast bar and never-ending counter space
- Another more relaxed lounge with a fireplace opens onto the alfresco
- Ocean-facing balcony at the front of the home with comfortable outdoor seating
- Walk-in robe and ensuite off the master bedroom
- Full bathroom separates the master suite from the other three spacious bedrooms
- Large media room on the lower level opens onto the poolside patio
- Well equipped gym with a bathroom
- Laundry is on the lower level
- Private lap pool with sunbathing area
- $131,649 worth of furnishings and electricals
- Three-car garage and storage room
- First year of council and water rates are included, worth $3,733
- First year of building and contents insurance is included, worth $2,093
- Transfer and legal fees are paid
- Includes an additional $50,000 in gold bullion
- Flight Centre Voucher worth $5,000
- Woolworths WISH Gift Card worth $1,000
Unfortunately, the two prize homes won’t be open to the public for inspection prior to the draw. If you want to get a closer look, however, you can always take a drive-by to appreciate the lovely ocean views.
The Mornington Peninsula home is located at 18 Burrawang Terrace, Mount Martha VIC 3934
The home in New South Wales can be found at 14 Brolga Place, Lennox Head NSW 2478
Another $15,000 in Prizes
Draw 488 also includes the special Ten Days of Winter Warmer Bonus Prizes. They’re worth a total of $15,000 so get in early to be entered in all the bonus draws.
Remember These Dates
31 July 2019: The yourtown Prize Home Draw #488 closes at 10pm AEST.
2 August 2019: The draw will be held at 10am AEST at 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD 4064.
Members of the public are welcome to attend the live draw for this $1.6 million prize package.
If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll receive notification from yourtown by registered mail. You can also find a list of winners in The Australian on Tuesday 6 August 2019. We will post the results on this site following the draw.
Ticket Books Are Great Value
Buying a ticket book adds gold bullion to the first prize package if you’re the winner of draw 488, which makes them better value than making individual ticket purchases. A $60 book, for example, could win you an extra $40,000 in gold bullion and that would make your windfall even more spectacular! Only 400,000 tickets are available, so get yours now to avoid missing out on a new coastal lifestyle.
|Number of Tickets purchased||Price||Value of Additional Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||As Described in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
Thank you for supporting yourtown and the important work they do in securing a brighter future for all young people in Australia. We wish you the best of luck in draw 488 and hope you’ll soon be enjoying the ocean breeze, no matter which option you choose.
Like what you see in yourtown draw 488 order your tickets now before they sell out!Buy your tickets now